Windows 10: My friends hacked account

Discus and support My friends hacked account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! My friend got his account hacked. So he tried many times to recover but failed. But not long time ago he sent the recovery and waited 24 hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Skocko1, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Skocko1 Win User

My friends hacked account

Hey! My friend got his account hacked. So he tried many times to recover but failed. But not long time ago he sent the recovery and waited 24 hours. Unfortunately he didn't receive the e-mail. What does he have to do to receive it?

:)

Skocko1, Sep 24, 2022
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Sep 24, 2022
  4. My friends hacked account

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

My friends hacked account

1. My friends hacked account - Similar Threads - friends hacked account

2. My Account is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account is hacked: This account was automatically deleted today and my games on the x box were gone. I opened this account back and unfortunately, none of my games are there. Please review this account. If there is any information that needs to be verified, I will verify it. Please help me....
  3. A Friend's Email Was Hacked ..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Friend's Email Was Hacked ..: 'He' was asking me for money not too unusual and I replied a few times to 'him'. Do I need to worry, or take any precautions now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-friends-email-was-hacked/6720ef0c-8ec1-4370-b91d-7f6e833725da
  4. A Friend's Email Was Hacked ..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Friend's Email Was Hacked ..: 'He' was asking me for money not too unusual and I replied a few times to 'him'. Do I need to worry, or take any precautions now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-friends-email-was-hacked/6720ef0c-8ec1-4370-b91d-7f6e833725da
  5. A Friend's Email Was Hacked ..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. My friends MS account got hacked. Need suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends MS account got hacked. Need suggestions: My friends MS account got hacked. And after talking to support. The account is now set to be suspended. She can prove that it's hers and they're still suspending it. Can anyone suggest any advice?...
  7. My friends MS account got hacked. Need suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My friends MS account got hacked. Need suggestions: My friends MS account got hacked. And after talking to support. The account is now set to be suspended. She can prove that it's hers and they're still suspending it. Can anyone suggest any advice?...
  8. My friends hacked account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My friends hacked account: Hey! My friend got his account hacked. So he tried many times to recover but failed. But not long time ago he sent the recovery and waited 24 hours. Unfortunately he didn't receive the e-mail. What does he have to do to receive it?...
  9. My friends hacked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends hacked account: Hey! My friend got his account hacked. So he tried many times to recover but failed. But not long time ago he sent the recovery and waited 24 hours. Unfortunately he didn't receive the e-mail. What does he have to do to receive it?...
  10. My hacked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hacked account: I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made...