Windows 10: my friends hear my game audio through my mic on my headset

Discus and support my friends hear my game audio through my mic on my headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i just got a headset pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamKerslake, Dec 30, 2020.

1. my friends hear my game audio through my mic on my headset

i just got a headset pls help

:)

WilliamKerslake, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Dragondog Win User

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

I have a Corsair VOID USB gaming headset and for some reason since switching to Windows 10, I can't get the MIC to work. I can hear fine, but can't talk. It worked fine on Windows 7, and works fine on another computer.

I have the latest drivers and control software installed from Corsair, and if I really fiddle with it I am able to get the MIC audio to work in my DAW (Ableton Live 10 sound recording software), but it won't work anywhere else like Skype, which is really where I need it.

Any suggestions?

Gurn Blanston, Dec 30, 2020
  4. my friends hear my game audio through my mic on my headset

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why the mic on your headset is not working. To properly assist you with this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different headset and check if the issue persists?
    • Are you having the issue with all of your games and other applications?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

my friends hear my game audio through my mic on my headset

1. my friends hear my game audio through my mic on my headset - Similar Threads - friends hear game

2. I can't hear audio through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear audio through my headset: info: My headset is the Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame, Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Mercury WhiteI use the rear panel audio jack at the bottom of my pc. 3.5 mm jack Sound Blaster Z by Creative Technology Ltd.I'm using 24...
  3. I can't hear audio through my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't hear audio through my headset: info: My headset is the Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame, Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Mercury WhiteI use the rear panel audio jack at the bottom of my pc. 3.5 mm jack Sound Blaster Z by Creative Technology Ltd.I'm using 24...
  4. I can't hear audio through my headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ALL desktop audio playing through my headset mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALL desktop audio playing through my headset mic: I recently bought a steelseries headset as a replacement to my old headset, and both headsets had an issue where all of the audio that played on my computer would also play through my microphone. My laptop runs off of Realtek Audio Drivers, and It seems like i'm not the only...
  6. Why is my game audio going through my mic instead of my voice I plug my headset with mic...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my game audio going through my mic instead of my voice I plug my headset with mic...: Why is my game audio going through my mic instead of my voice I plug my headset with mic with a line in and it says not plugged in but it works on other devices submitted by /u/kaplansekerci_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic

Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic: Hi there, I have two different headsets, one with analogue cinch and one is a USB headset. When I play online games with friends, they can hear themselves and my sound, even when I say nothing at all and no matter whether I use the USB headset or the other one. It happens on...
  8. I can hear my system audio through my mic, help

I can hear my system audio through my mic, help: So recently I switched to a microphone that connects via an audio jack rather than USB, and now I can hear my system audio (pretty quietly tho) through the mic. it isn't bleeding from my headset, as it does that when I mute the headset too. How do I fix this? submitted by...
  9. I hear myself through my headset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hear myself through my headset.: Hello, i've had a problem before that i hear myself through my headset. Its not an echo its just live & without delay. Its like talking into a microhphone with speakers around you. I couldn't find a fix 1 year ago so i rolled back to an old windows because no1 was able to...
  10. Friends can hear my computer audio, such as games and videos.

Friends can hear my computer audio, such as games and videos.: As the title says, people that I talk with on valorantcan hear all my computer audio. I have looked in the voice settings for input output, i tried changing my input and output settings, it didn't change anything. submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments]...