Windows 10: My friend's PC does not start.

Discus and support My friend's PC does not start. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My friends PC suddenly said on its boot screen that it was preparing automatic repair. After around 10 minutes of this a screen appears saying that his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SohamNandy, Mar 17, 2020.

1. My friend's PC does not start.

My friends PC suddenly said on its boot screen that it was preparing automatic repair. After around 10 minutes of this a screen appears saying that his pc ran into some problem. We tried to reset it but after some time it shows that it was unable to reset. Plz help me out.

:)

SohamNandy, Mar 17, 2020

2. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Mar 17, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 17, 2020
  4. My friend's PC does not start.

Friend does NOT recive game invite (PC) (GoW4)

Hi Will,

We appreciate that you were able to perform some steps to resolve the issue. If you are experiencing issues with party chats on Windows 10, it can be caused by several reasons. It can be an issue with the profile and network settings on your end or the one
    who sends you an invite. Both of your settings should meet the requirements to join party chats on Xbox live.

We have solutions below that can help you resolve the issue. These troubleshooting steps should be done on your computer and your friend's computer. Before we start, please make sure to check your NAT Type first.

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Once you got the result, please refer to this
    link
    and perform the suggested solutions on your computer and your friend's computer. Follow the steps in order to get more accurate results.

We also recommend that you check your privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to ensure that your profiles are allowed to join multiplayer games and parties.

We will appreciate if you can update us the results so if these solutions won't work, we will find another way to resolve your concern.

Loraine Mon, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

My friend's PC does not start.

1. My friend's PC does not start. - Similar Threads - friend's does start

2. Friends PC started Blue Screening/Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends PC started Blue Screening/Crashing: Friend of mine has been having some windows crashes. Managed to grab his dump files and wanted to see if someone could help me figure out what might be causing them....
  3. Friends PC started Blue Screening/Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Friends PC started Blue Screening/Crashing: Friend of mine has been having some windows crashes. Managed to grab his dump files and wanted to see if someone could help me figure out what might be causing them....
  4. My friend PC Got Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend PC Got Stolen: It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3 of his relatives is already dead, and when he returned home from Ceremony, his PC and all of his Pokemon Collection were...
  5. Selling my PC to a friend.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Selling my PC to a friend.: I'm selling my PC to a friend, and buying a new one. My new one comes with a new license key for Windows 10. Is there anyway he can use the one that I have right now? Or would I have to remove it from my devices in my account and have him buy his own?...
  6. My friends windows 10 pc does not boot .Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    My friends windows 10 pc does not boot .Please help: It is their work computer running windows 10 . These are the errors they were able to collect . https://i.imgur.com/eH0aHYX.mp4 https://i.ibb.co/cw6bH0P/IMG-20210118-WA0004.jpg They cant get the windows version number at this point now , sorry about that . Please help...
  7. Can't boot my friends' PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot my friends' PC: [img] ^ I know she has this version of Win10. Booted up normal this morning, no problems. Afternoon weather caused lights to flicker but no blackout. Around that time she thought her PC was just 'asleep', tried to wake it, nothing. Noticed the power light was off. I tried...
  8. Friend’s PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Friend’s PC: So a friend gifted me his PC because he got a new one, but he didn’t touch anything on it. I have his password so I can log in as his user, which is the only one on the computer, but when I try and reset the whole PC it just goes “something went wrong no changes made.” I’ve...
  9. BSOD on my friend's PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on my friend's PC: Hi there, I'm making this thread on behalf of a friend as for some reason this website won't let him sign in. He's getting frequent crashes and BSOD's, particularly while gaming and even after a full reinstall of Windows 10 64 bit Pro. Here is a link to his mini dump files...
  10. Giving my PC to a friend

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving my PC to a friend: I am giving my PC to a friend. I am administrator and only my account is on it. How do I delete my account here in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giving-my-pc-to-a-friend/6af0d2bd-7c1f-41e9-9629-f10fca8b5a7b"