Windows 10: My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games

Discus and support My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, as the title says my friend's PC is rebooting from time to time during gaming. My speculations are on PSU.Event viewer shows two critical errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oskarJAB, Jul 4, 2021.

1. oskarJAB Win User

My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games

Hello, as the title says my friend's PC is rebooting from time to time during gaming. My speculations are on PSU.Event viewer shows two critical errors when this happens, one is Kernel-Power 41 63 Here's what log says about it:Log name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 03.07.2021 22:40:04Event ID: 41Task category: 63Level: CriticalKeywords: 70368744177664,2User: SystemComputer - DESKTOP-Q9OCN1C<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event%22%3E<System><Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c

:)

oskarJAB, Jul 4, 2021

2. Play a friend on Xbox one

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly provide answers to the following questions:

• Are you both using Xbox One to play the game?
    • What game are you trying to play?
    • Does your friend have an active Xbox Live Gold membership?

We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, Jul 4, 2021
  3. OJ Bullet Win User
    Steam Friends cross play

OK So basically I got the pc game pass. Me n my mate wanted to play Astroneer. Now I bought mine on Microsoft n his on steam however in the xbox app where you download the games I could link my steam. But none of my steam friends appear online or even
    on my friends list though it says the account are linked.

OJ Bullet, Jul 4, 2021
  4. My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games

play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games

1. My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games - Similar Threads - friend's reboots he's

2. PC froze then reboot when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC froze then reboot when playing a game: So I had this issue before, and the solution I was given was to run DDU to remove my current Nvidia drivers, I did that it was working great for a little over a week now but Today I've been getting random reboots when playing a game. My specs are as follows:GPU: RTX 4090CPU:...
  3. PC froze then reboot when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC froze then reboot when playing a game: So I had this issue before, and the solution I was given was to run DDU to remove my current Nvidia drivers, I did that it was working great for a little over a week now but Today I've been getting random reboots when playing a game. My specs are as follows:GPU: RTX 4090CPU:...
  4. PC froze then reboot when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.: I' ve sent this question before but the moderator quit helping so Im sending out again My friend was able to play roblox before but he says after an update he made he wasnt able to play it The problem is when he opens the game it just shuts down 5 - 10 mins afterAnd this...
  6. Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.: Everytime he tries to play it stays playable for 5 minutes or some then it shuts down the whole pc and it happens with some games as well ex: Stick Fight The GameBut there is only one game that he can play which is brawlhalla and it never shuts down.He once was able to play...
  7. Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.: Everytime he tries to play it stays playable for 5 minutes or some then it shuts down the whole pc and it happens with some games as well ex: Stick Fight The GameBut there is only one game that he can play which is brawlhalla and it never shuts down.He once was able to play...
  8. My friend's pc keeps rebooting without error while playing a demanding game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My friend's pc keeps rebooting without error while playing a demanding game: Hello, my friend's old pc i7 3930k-DX79TO-32gb ddr3-rx570 keeps rebooting when the cpu requires more stress then everyday use. We tried many solutions: sfc scan to see if there were windows missing files, upgrading the power supply to a better one, changing thermal paste,...
  9. New Gaming PC reboots when playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Gaming PC reboots when playing game: Hi I recently built my own gaming rig only to find out that it is not exactly working as I intended. When my friend gifted me the game Rust on Steam I was so excited to play when right before I load in my screen goes back and I'm at the sign before I can see my desktop. It...
  10. MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY: So, my friend bought a working code for minecraft, he registered it with Microsoft account and then when he tried to login to a server it said "failed to login: null". Anyone got a fix?...