Windows 10: My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

Discus and support My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It was working last night (he was tinkering with his memory modules and other things), and now, this morning, it won't boot into Windows. He's tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Setherz6104, Feb 12, 2019.

1. My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

It was working last night (he was tinkering with his memory modules and other things), and now, this morning, it won't boot into Windows. He's tried both of his drives (HDD and SSD, it's installed on his SSD), and it still won't boot. He starts his computer, and his BIOS presents "No operating has been found.", or something along those lines.

He tried booting only off his HDD, and it went into recovery. He still must have the recovery partition for his HDD, which he USED to have Windows 10 on.

Any suggestions on steps we can take?

:)

Setherz6104, Feb 12, 2019
  2. scraff Win User

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2019
  4. ddarryl Win User

My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

1. My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10 - Similar Threads - friend's won't boot

2. Windows 10 PC won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC won't boot: I was using my computer normal all day and I put it to sleep and when I turned it back on it was a black screen with my cursor so I turned off my computer and enter windows recovery environment and tryed to factory reset and reinstall windows but that didn't work because...
  3. My Pc Won't Boot into Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc Won't Boot into Windows: A week ago I finished my gaming pc build. Everything was working fine till today. I was playing Destiny 2, and my pc just turned off. Now everytime I try to boot into Windows the pc turns off and then tries to boot into Windows again. I can enter into bios though, and as long...
  4. My Pc Won't Boot into Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc Won't Boot into Windows: A week ago I finished my gaming pc build. Everything was working fine till today. I was playing Destiny 2, and my pc just turned off. Now everytime I try to boot into Windows the pc turns off and then tries to boot into Windows again. I can enter into bios though, and as long...
  5. My Pc Won't Boot into Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My friends windows 10 pc does not boot .Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    My friends windows 10 pc does not boot .Please help: It is their work computer running windows 10 . These are the errors they were able to collect . https://i.imgur.com/eH0aHYX.mp4 https://i.ibb.co/cw6bH0P/IMG-20210118-WA0004.jpg They cant get the windows version number at this point now , sorry about that . Please help...
  7. My Windows 10 PC won't finnish booting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows 10 PC won't finnish booting: When I try to boot it gets the Windows logo up and then the spinning circle spins and after a few seconds it stops. It goes to a black screen. I have tried everything that i know how to do and it still doesnt work. Also there are some green lines on the screen. They only...
  8. Windows won't boot on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot on my PC: Hi all My PC wouldnt boot this morning. I tried everything from a full C: drive chkdsk, to replacing my SATA cable in case of hard drive issues. Eventually I used Boot Repair Installer, and this is what it found: http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/YvRMBzh6y9/ I still have no...
  9. Can't boot my friends' PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot my friends' PC: [img] ^ I know she has this version of Win10. Booted up normal this morning, no problems. Afternoon weather caused lights to flicker but no blackout. Around that time she thought her PC was just 'asleep', tried to wake it, nothing. Noticed the power light was off. I tried...
  10. My windows 10 pc won't boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows 10 pc won't boot up: Hi, after I enter my password I'm taken to a back screen with a small window that says "c:\Windows\System32" no amount of pressing enter in the window, nor closing the window altogether, seems to make a difference any guidance you can offer would be much appreciated....