Windows 10: My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

Discus and support My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It was working last night (he was tinkering with his memory modules and other things), and now, this morning, it won't boot into Windows. He's tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Setherz6104, Feb 12, 2019.

1. My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

It was working last night (he was tinkering with his memory modules and other things), and now, this morning, it won't boot into Windows. He's tried both of his drives (HDD and SSD, it's installed on his SSD), and it still won't boot. He starts his computer, and his BIOS presents "No operating has been found.", or something along those lines.

He tried booting only off his HDD, and it went into recovery. He still must have the recovery partition for his HDD, which he USED to have Windows 10 on.

Any suggestions on steps we can take?

:)

Setherz6104, Feb 12, 2019
  2. scraff Win User

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2019
  4. ddarryl Win User

My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10

1. My friend's PC won't boot into Windows 10 - Similar Threads - friend's won't boot

2. Windows 10 won't boot on new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot on new PC: Recently built a new PC. All the parts were installed correctly but when I try to boot from the USB Windows 10 I bought off amazon it just gives me a blue screen with the stop code 0xc000021a and then proceeds to restart my pc while giving me no solution to the problem What...
  3. PC Won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Won't boot: Resest bios to factory and now windows gives me this error. 0xc0000225 On attempting to fix using bootrec /fixboot I get an access denied error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-boot/02ad87a2-2d9d-4edd-af8c-118dff7e99d5
  4. My windows 10 pc won't boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows 10 pc won't boot up: Hi, after I enter my password I'm taken to a back screen with a small window that says "c:\Windows\System32" no amount of pressing enter in the window, nor closing the window altogether, seems to make a difference any guidance you can offer would be much appreciated....
  5. BSOD on my friend's PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on my friend's PC: Hi there, I'm making this thread on behalf of a friend as for some reason this website won't let him sign in. He's getting frequent crashes and BSOD's, particularly while gaming and even after a full reinstall of Windows 10 64 bit Pro. Here is a link to his mini dump files...
  6. PC won't boot

PC won't boot: Working normally with no sign of anything strange, my Acer PC suddenly crashed. PC started crashing continously, until I did a hard shut down, which gave out a series of beeps (2 long, 1 short), and when booted the next time would display nothing and have a fan going at full...
  7. PC won't boot into windows

PC won't boot into windows: After last night's critical update I can no longer boot into windows. After I get to the login page I get black screen with the cursor and a flashing start bar with a few things on it. I can enter advanced start up and enter safe mode. I have tried using the repair...
  8. Giving my PC to a friend

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving my PC to a friend: I am giving my PC to a friend. I am administrator and only my account is on it. How do I delete my account here in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giving-my-pc-to-a-friend/6af0d2bd-7c1f-41e9-9629-f10fca8b5a7b"
  9. Help! Pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! Pc won't boot: To tell this in short, A month ago I built my new pc, i7 6700k Corsair hydro h80i 16gb ddr4 Asus maximus viii hero 250gb samsung evo ssd 2tb samsung spinpoint I never had any issue using my pc till tuesday, as I was playing a game, everything was running fine as...
  10. My HP PC Won't Boot Up

in Windows 10 Support
    My HP PC Won't Boot Up: My Hp laptop was upgraded to win 10 last week. The hard drive in the laptop was always stuffing up. basically, everytime windows booted up, it would do a countdown from 8 seconds. if you didn't press a key within that time period, the computer would try to 'repair' the drive....