Windows 10: My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can...

Discus and support My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi so my friend's windows 10 pc was really slow so he decided to factory reset it while it was resetting the pc ran out of battery and died when he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alejandro Travieso, Apr 19, 2021.

1. My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can...

Hi so my friend's windows 10 pc was really slow so he decided to factory reset it while it was resetting the pc ran out of battery and died when he charged it and turned it on the pc and now its stuck in a reboot loop what can my friend do?

:)

Alejandro Travieso, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Corvs Win User

Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Product: Pavillion 550-103na
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

So after having an absolute nightmare not being allowed to factory reset, I finally managed to get it to do it by selecting only drives with Windows installed instead of all drives. It seemed to reset OK. But it got worse, now I start the PC, it gets the black screen and the HP logo, it then goes to a blue screen asking for location, click next, it says error and needs an update, click next to connect to WiFi as instructed and it restarts itself and loops back to the first screen asking for location. I don't have an external drive or anything, what can I do to get this set up again? It was bought in 2107 but barely used, it's practically brand new from lack of use so I just don't understand the problem.

My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can... [​IMG]

My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can... [​IMG]

Corvs, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Corvs Win User
    Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Thanks, I can look at that now I'm on a laptop. Here was the screen tapping F11:

and this was the system before restoring it:

Corvs, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Golpa Win User

My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can...

reboot loop and pixel fading

My phone hit the ground and died. The first problem is getting stuck in reboot loop, and the second is the gradual fading of the logo pixels, which lasted until full screen blackening. I tried soft and hard and factory resets and windows recovery tool
    solution, but phone reboot by vibrating again and again.... what can I do??

Golpa, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can...

1. My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can... - Similar Threads - friends died during

2. Pc stuck on critical process died reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on critical process died reboot loop: My pc is on a reboot loop where it says critical process died and I can’t get into anything It just reboot right after https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-critical-process-died-reboot-loop/628c875e-4399-4c11-bffe-6dde6559b8cd
  3. Pc stuck on critical process died reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on critical process died reboot loop: My pc is on a reboot loop where it says critical process died and I can’t get into anything It just reboot right after https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-critical-process-died-reboot-loop/628c875e-4399-4c11-bffe-6dde6559b8cd
  4. Pc stuck on critical process died reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in infinite BSOD loop after a crash during factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite BSOD loop after a crash during factory reset: As title says, my laptop, an Acer Nitro 5, crashed during a factory reset reinstalling windows 10 and has since then been stuck in a BSOD loop where i can't even boot up in safe mode.I've been getting three errors and couldn't find a way to fix any of them, help would be much...
  6. My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc is stuck in this loop after during a factory reset, Idk what to do.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Murulo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m37wkh/my_pc_is_stuck_in_this_loop_after_during_a/
  7. PC stuck at rebooting during full reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck at rebooting during full reset: I had to reset my PC due to some problems with my drivers... I selected that everything should be reset, all drives and files. I then pressed on "reset" and then I had to wait for it to reach 100%. When the window reached 100% my PC automatically restarted. Now I'm stuck at...
  8. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...
  9. Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]

Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]: Hello. I have been trying to reset my alienware aurora pc running on windows 10 because of a trustedinstaller virus. I am in the reset, and my computer keeps restarting followed by a message stating that a problem was keeping the computer from getting up and running and that...
  10. Stuck during factory reset.

Stuck during factory reset.: So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours. 9964