Windows 10: My Front Panel USB's don't work properly

Discus and support My Front Panel USB's don't work properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I were to put a usb drive in the front panel, or even plug in my phone, it allows them to sync and I can look at files and download them. The issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PbnBjrf2002, Oct 18, 2020.

1. My Front Panel USB's don't work properly

If I were to put a usb drive in the front panel, or even plug in my phone, it allows them to sync and I can look at files and download them. The issue is the same exact ports refuse to charge my phone, ps4 controllers, and even don't work with some random things like my oculus rift sensors.

:)

PbnBjrf2002, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Laurijan Win User

Enhanced EIST not working properly?

Maybe having 2 steps only can benefit the e-bill so I don´t complain anymore *Smile My Front Panel USB's don't work properly :) Thx guys for all info!

Laurijan, Oct 18, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

My Front Panel USB's don't work properly

USB Devices Don't Work Properly After Restart

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and Devices.
    If the issue persist I suggest you to follow method 2.

Method 2: I suggest you to updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

My Front Panel USB's don't work properly

1. My Front Panel USB's don't work properly - Similar Threads - Front Panel USB's

2. 3.5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3.5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 3.5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  3. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  4. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  5. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

6. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel: Good Day,I was wondering if I can seek assistance, clarity, and hopefully, a solution for my audio concern.I've been trying to make my headsets and headphones work using the Front or Back Panel of my PC, but still I have no luck.What's weird and confusing are these findings-...
  7. Front panel

Front panel: Is it possible to link sound blaster z to a pc front panel (ac 97) ? 170842
  8. Front panel audio not working

Front panel audio not working: So, just like my last PC case, my front panel audio for some reason isn't working, I thought it was my PC case, but i have gotten an entirely new case, and motherboard. I have triple checked that all front panel devices are in fact plugged in. Uninstalled my sound drivers,...
  9. Front Panel Jack not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front Panel Jack not working: From the past versions of windows 10, my front jack (headphones) is working. Then when i installed the new update. The front jack cant be read or detect. Please help me so that i can listen peacefully. submitted by /u/johnbarillo18 [link] [comments]...
  10. Front USB ports don't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Front USB ports don't work.: Hi, I have a problem with my frontal USB ports and mic and audio port. I have two USB ports there and only one works, also my audio and mic ports in the front dont work and when they are enabled in my PC settings, the once in back won't work either. Any suggestions what...