Windows 10: My function keys don't work

Discus and support My function keys don't work in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I bought a new keyboard Fujitsu KB900 and the function keys don't work at all i know they probably should work by F1, F2, F3 and more but they don't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Punajuuri3000, Jan 6, 2019.

1. My function keys don't work

I bought a new keyboard Fujitsu KB900 and the function keys don't work at all i know they probably should work by F1, F2, F3 and more but they don't.

:)

Punajuuri3000, Jan 6, 2019

2. 1215N function keys not working?

Doesn't list it for the 1215N *Frown My function keys don't work :(

Funny part all the keys work out of the box with Linux Mint, go figure.

Tried the one on softpedia, doesn't seem to work.

Any other model that I can take it from?

speedy11131, Jan 6, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 6, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

My function keys don't work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

My function keys don't work

1. My function keys don't work - Similar Threads - function keys don't

2. Whenever I press the FN key, the function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I press the FN key, the function keys don't work: My function keys on my USB keyboard don't work whenever I press "fn". e.g I can press F2 to change a file's name and it works just fine, but if I press fn + F2 to lower the volume, it doesn't work, and it's the same for the rest of the function keys, they work all just fine...
  3. Whenever I press the FN key, the function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I press the FN key, the function keys don't work: My function keys on my USB keyboard don't work whenever I press "fn". e.g I can press F2 to change a file's name and it works just fine, but if I press fn + F2 to lower the volume, it doesn't work, and it's the same for the rest of the function keys, they work all just fine...
  4. Function keys work but don't show anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function keys work but don't show anything: I have an Asus gaming notebook, and my function keys like volume keys and brightness shortcut keys work, but they no longer show than panel which used to appear showing a bar in which it showed the increase or decrease in volume/brightness. what should I do? Its annoying to...
  5. None of my function keys are working

None of my function keys are working: Recently purchased a refurbished laptop in which no function keys are responding at all Fn and F keys are not responding then finally I decided to clean install but that didn't help either. It's running on 1909 build and there no more updates to perform all other functions...
  6. Windows functions don't work

Windows functions don't work: Hi, when I click at my windows icon, search icon, callendar, right bottom corner to see pulpit etc. it doesn't work. Here is a gif with whole situation https://gyazo.com/5bc3ec8001bd0756cd75e23c8a969245 I tried sfc /scannow but it crashes at 43%....
  7. My function keys stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My function keys stopped working: After the windows update on Saturday June 20, my keyboards function keys stopped working/ got rebound. I have the Razer Hunstman te. submitted by /u/chuk552 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdb2iv/my_function_keys_stopped_working/
  8. Function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Function keys don't work: Most of the time. I notice this mostly when debugging VS where I use them extensively. I tried pressing F1 in Word, mostly nothing. On occasion, I might get help but mostly not. Same with VS. Mostly not but on occasion they sort of work (F10 and F11). I've tried pressing...
  9. My Function Keys Aren't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Function Keys Aren't Working: So recently I noticed that a bunch of my drivers were out of date so I went and got a program that scanned and updated my drivers for me, called Driver Booster 6, but shortly after doing so my function keys stopped working. On my laptop there is a function key to turn your...
  10. Function Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function Keys Not Working: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago on my Satellite A660 and my touch keys (illuminated buttons) (wifi, play\pause, volum) and function keys stopped working. This wasn't an issue until recently when my wifi turned off and can't be turned back on. Could you please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fujitsu keyboard kb900 function keys function key