Windows 10: My g3 dell gaming computer keeps crashing in the middle of loading and it wont let me...

Discus and support My g3 dell gaming computer keeps crashing in the middle of loading and it wont let me... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I woke up and i wanted to get on my g3 dell gaming computerbut when i turned it on it crashed mid loading screen and then it went into the blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StuckonbluescreenMk, Mar 8, 2021.

1. My g3 dell gaming computer keeps crashing in the middle of loading and it wont let me...

I woke up and i wanted to get on my g3 dell gaming computerbut when i turned it on it crashed mid loading screen and then it went into the blue screen and that didn't load. It said unfix able error or something like that. I don't know how to fix this and i got school tmwr. Please someone help me.

:)

StuckonbluescreenMk, Mar 8, 2021

2. game/app wont load keeps crashing

seekers notes game/app wont load keeps crashing since did the updates etc. lost all my progress wont even load acct that I had connected to facebook ... have to start all over if can get the game to actually work right so I can play it .. anyone have
    advice or know whats wrong n how to fix it thanx

christinadunaway, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Dell G3 Speedstep not working?

The core clock frequencies and voltage on my Dell G3 are locked at full speed and max voltage. Speed Step/C-States are enabled in the BIOS, I'm using the balanced power plan in Windows (min CPU 5%, max CPU 100%) and there is no abnormally high CPU load. I'm confused... *Confused

Edit: The power cord plugged in was keeping the clocks at full speed. There must be some Dell specific power settings I'm missing.

Kol12, Mar 8, 2021
  4. CShiuT Win User

My g3 dell gaming computer keeps crashing in the middle of loading and it wont let me...

Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!

I just received my dell G3, turned it on, prompt to windows 10 set up with crotana. 5 minutes later it crashed on me. (it was plugged in)

Tried turning it on multiple times, loaded up once for 1 minute, crashed again.

Keyboard backlight would blink when attempted to power on, but does not turn on anymore despite many attempts.

Battery is internal. I'm stumped.

What could be the problem here? Any troubleshooting suggestions?

CShiuT, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

My g3 dell gaming computer keeps crashing in the middle of loading and it wont let me...

1. My g3 dell gaming computer keeps crashing in the middle of loading and it wont let me... - Similar Threads - dell gaming computer

2. Why wont my computer let me log in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why wont my computer let me log in?: Hi, so I have bin having this issue where everytime i try to log in or click anything my computer screen would just flash. Since it wont let me click on anything im currently stuck on the log in screen and eveytime i try to open the enter password tab it would just flash and...
  3. Why wont my computer let me log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my computer let me log in?: Hi, so I have bin having this issue where everytime i try to log in or click anything my computer screen would just flash. Since it wont let me click on anything im currently stuck on the log in screen and eveytime i try to open the enter password tab it would just flash and...
  4. Reset wont let me reset on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset wont let me reset on my computer.: I have a problem when I try to reset my computer I get a message saying '' This Pc Couldn't Reset No Changes Where Made'' I tried the '' sfc /scannow'' it says no harmful files were found. but it stresses me out! and when I try to reset my HP ProBook X360 11 G2 EE From Bios...
  5. Reset wont let me reset on my computer.

Reset wont let me reset on my computer.: I have a problem when I try to reset my computer I get a message saying '' This Pc Couldn't Reset No Changes Where Made'' I tried the '' sfc /scannow'' it says no harmful files were found. but it stresses me out! and when I try to reset my HP ProBook X360 11 G2 EE From Bios...
  6. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  7. My computer wont let me log in

My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  8. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My computer keeps crashing in the middle of games, forcing me to restart. any suggestions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing in the middle of games, forcing me to restart. any suggestions...: I use windows 10 and have cyberpower pc, which i think is this one: Cyberpowerpc Gamer Ultra Gua3400a Gaming Desktop. my computer keeps crashing in the middle of games, any tips on fixing this problem?...
  10. my computer wont let me be adminaster

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer wont let me be adminaster: how do i run on my computer as adminaster when i go to comand promt it says run as adminaster and it says no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-be-adminaster/7239204e-3838-4c2b-bffe-1b2536189ef2