Windows 10: My game broke and broke my PC

Discus and support My game broke and broke my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; While loading into a game, it turned on HDR and then crashed. HDR is stuck on always now, and makes my games colors look weird. I’ve restarted my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OculusQuest2Owner, Feb 17, 2021.

1. My game broke and broke my PC

While loading into a game, it turned on HDR and then crashed. HDR is stuck on always now, and makes my games colors look weird. I’ve restarted my PC and uninstall the games that caused this.

submitted by /u/OculusQuest2Owner
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OculusQuest2Owner, Feb 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 17, 2021
  3. lumia 535 touchscreen broke

this is the 4th time my lumia535 touchscreen broke. lumia535 toucscreen can't used if the touchscreen broke. why this touchscreen so easy to broke? i think that this is gorilla glass.

i need a suggestion. this touchscreen so expensive. and why we can't use this when the tocuhscreen is broke? another smartphone with same gorilla glass still can be used. i need a suggestion and answer. thanks..

andry sampurnama putra, Feb 17, 2021
  4. I have QQ Win User

My game broke and broke my PC

Win 10 update broke my FTL game

Win 10 update broke my FTL game on Steam. Now the mouse goes crazy.

I am sure some of you MS engineers got this simple yet fun game too. And why I can't access compatibility tab? Where did you hide it? Why did you hide it?

Y aren't you fixing this?

Your Win 10 IS A JOKE. I thinking of going back to my old Win 7

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 /Windows update, recovery, & backup

I have QQ, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

My game broke and broke my PC

1. My game broke and broke my PC - Similar Threads - game broke broke

2. Werfault.exe broke my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Werfault.exe broke my PC: I turned my computer off and now I'm receiving a Werfault error code. It's showing nothing but the error code, I can't access my taskbar, I can't see my desktop apps, and when I click the Windows key nothing happens. I've tried everything and nothing works!Things I've tried:...
  3. Werfault.exe broke my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Werfault.exe broke my PC: I turned my computer off and now I'm receiving a Werfault error code. It's showing nothing but the error code, I can't access my taskbar, I can't see my desktop apps, and when I click the Windows key nothing happens. I've tried everything and nothing works!Things I've tried:...
  4. KB5009467 broke my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5009467 broke my PC: So, in a nutshell, yesterday 30th Jan I ran Windows Update Windows 10 and installed the Cumulative Update KB5009467. Everything appeared fine until I tried to turn off my PC - it wouldn't turn off. Selecting Shut Down through the Start menu seemed to go through the standard...
  5. KB5009467 broke my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5009467 broke my PC: So, in a nutshell, yesterday 30th Jan I ran Windows Update Windows 10 and installed the Cumulative Update KB5009467. Everything appeared fine until I tried to turn off my PC - it wouldn't turn off. Selecting Shut Down through the Start menu seemed to go through the standard...
  6. KB5009467 broke my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Update broke my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update broke my PC: The mouse cursor is affected, it moves on its own, opens files without my participation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-broke-my-pc/a732bcc2-241d-4889-9b9f-8d814df1f615
  8. Update broke my gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update broke my gaming: Recent feature updates to 1903 have made my gaming really choppy. I had the same issue in 1909 and went back to 1903 thinking that was the problem, but it wasn't. I've tried uninstalling the updates by doing it in control panel, command prompt with administrator privileges,...
  9. Update broke my 8000 dollar gaming pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update broke my 8000 dollar gaming pc: Used it yesterday with no problems did an update before turning it off. log on today to it freezing after passing the log on screen, restarted it logged on to a black screen with just a cursor. Went though all the steps on the support page which is just trash on this issue...
  10. My pc broke down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc broke down: When i was loading up my computer this morning it kept freezing. I tried multiple things to restart, none worked. I hard rebooted ny pc and tried to factory reset it. It was reseting fine but 11% in it stopped responding. I couldnt do anything than my power ran out. Now...