Windows 10: my game doesn't work (minecraft windoes 10 starter edition)

Discus and support my game doesn't work (minecraft windoes 10 starter edition) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So 2 days ago I purchased Minecraft windows 10 starter edition from the Microsoft store because some of my friends wanted to play it and so I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Laidback Vodka, May 17, 2019.

1. my game doesn't work (minecraft windoes 10 starter edition)

So 2 days ago I purchased Minecraft windows 10 starter edition from the Microsoft store because some of my friends wanted to play it and so I decided to purchased it. It was perfectly fine, until today, for some odd reason my Minecraft just changed to v1.11.1 instead of being on the latest version (I don't know the v number) and I can play in the world by myself but my friends can't join me it says outdated server. So for the past 2 hours I've been trying to find a fix but I haven't found any specific fixes for my problem. I tryied uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it doesn't do anything. Please help me!

:)

Laidback Vodka, May 17, 2019

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 17, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, May 17, 2019
  4. my game doesn't work (minecraft windoes 10 starter edition)

Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., May 17, 2019
Thema:

my game doesn't work (minecraft windoes 10 starter edition)

1. my game doesn't work (minecraft windoes 10 starter edition) - Similar Threads - game doesn't minecraft

2. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition: Hello, I've purchased Mine Craft for Windows 10 starter edition. When I go to install from MS Store, I have the install option. [ATTACH] In the next screen I choose the device I am using and select "Install now". [ATTACH] This then appears to be installing...
  3. minecraft starter for windows 10 will not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft starter for windows 10 will not work: gave this to my daughter christmas eve night. the joy crumbled when it simply would not download. it says this "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I bought it at...
  4. Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition but I want to return it but the no return button shows up. Can I return? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-minecraft-windows-10-starter-edition-returnable/a6100bc6-a217-4108-a65f-f4c4c0f8ce11
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition Installation Freeze

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition Installation Freeze: So basically my mother bought be the starter edition of Minecraft windows 10 And when i click install The Microsoft store freezes and then afterwards it just closes Plese i need help because my mother is wanting a refund D:...
  6. Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle: Hey, I bought the Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle I received everything besides the 700 Minecoins. I did everything it said to claim the 700 Minecoins but I still did not receive it. is there anything I can do about this or can someone help me?...
  7. MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds: Good afternoon, My son plays minecraft on the Windows 10 Starter Edition. He has logged in a couple of times and he no longer has access to two worlds he created. You can click on the world, it says loading and then it just comes up a black screen with "leave bed" and "open...
  8. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.: Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package? Best Regards Adil M...
  9. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  10. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both packs. So I bought Minecraft Starter edition, it's showing up in my Microsoft Store Library but minecraft still tells me to buy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft starter collection install on my device doesnt work