Windows 10: My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live

Discus and support My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's a real stress reliever, helps to get your mind off of other things. It suddenly won't connect. I went to support but no help and is the 2 do time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lacana146, Apr 3, 2019.

1. lacana146 Win User

My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live

It's a real stress reliever, helps to get your mind off of other things. It suddenly won't connect. I went to support but no help and is the 2 do time that happen When I try to play dont let me in. The games names is Bejeweled Live Digital pleases help.

:)

lacana146, Apr 3, 2019

2. Bejeweled live reset

answer to Paul:

• did not get an error message
    • does not happen with other games
    • I have not made any changes to windows 10
    Bejeweled live just resets to the beginning it has happened every time I get to level 35 to 50. Very frustrating.

janetdiamond, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Bejeweled 2 don't play it Full Screen Mode.

Hi,

What happens when you play it in Full Screen Mode?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers:

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

If the issue still persists, you can uninstall the game and download Bejeweled LIVE from the below link and install it:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/bejeweled-live/9wzdncrfj14d

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you need further assistance with Windows, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Gregfig Win User

Bejeweled Live Reset

Thank you,

That would great, if EA actually listed "Bejeweled LIVE" as one of their supported products (but they DON'T!), and I'm don't even know why you included a link to Square-Enix. This is why people don't trust Windows 10 apps.

Gregfig, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live - Similar Threads - game dont reaload

2. The following game: Bejeweled 3 won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The following game: Bejeweled 3 won't start: I've bought this game from Steam few months ago but unfortunately, I did not had some time play it for quite awhile. I thought to check it out yesterday and the game did loaded without any critical errors but then, when I play for like 1-10 minutes, the game got quitted by...
  3. The following game: Bejeweled 3 won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The following game: Bejeweled 3 won't start: I've bought this game from Steam few months ago but unfortunately, I did not had some time play it for quite awhile. I thought to check it out yesterday and the game did loaded without any critical errors but then, when I play for like 1-10 minutes, the game got quitted by...
  4. digital game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    digital game: can't install my digital game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-game/c3bef1be-b9b2-47bc-bbf5-8eb823470344
  5. Games for windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for windows live: I bought Fallout 3 GOTY edition on steam a really long time ago, like 4 years ago and i never actually started playing it. I recently went back to playing all the fallout games in order. and now im stuck with Fallout 3 crashing everytime i start it up? i narrowed it down to...
  6. Games for Windows Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games for Windows Live: I have an old Windows 7 laptop and was wondering if it is possible to copy the Games for Windows Live program to a flashdrive, then put onto my new windows 10 laptop. The only reason I would do this is because I have Viva Pinata for PC that runs fine but I cannot save it...
  7. Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont...: I have the XBOX Live game pass on my desktop, but i wanted to play some of them on my friends laptop. I managed to log in, but when I go to game pass games it offers for me to get the game pass in the first place. There's also a message talking about how the app is logged...
  8. Bejeweled Live Digital

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bejeweled Live Digital: Around 4 year ago I buy a Digital Bejeweled Live and now dont reaload or open is the second time that happen. I check the updated is fine I clean the cookies too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bejeweled-live-digital/a031a3f8-25ae-4c7c-870b-003b1f104478
  9. Does anyone know what has happened to Bejeweled Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know what has happened to Bejeweled Live: Uninsulated, and tried to reinstall but apparently shows the game being currently unavailable. Is there a plan for it to return? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-has-happened-to-bejeweled/20c7c308-99f8-41cc-b08e-a06f7f7be12a"
  10. Bejeweled Live Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bejeweled Live Reset: Ok, this has been asked before, without resolution. Something is wrong with Bejeweled Live, how do we get our ranks back? My Rank was in the 40's, and then the game reset back to 1. Now I can't get to Rank 10 without it resetting. This has happened a half a dozen times...