Windows 10: My Game DVR and Broadcast uses 75% GPU all the time whenever i use any application or game...

Discus and support My Game DVR and Broadcast uses 75% GPU all the time whenever i use any application or game... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I don't want to turn it off because i use it every time i play game. right now google is using Game DVR and causing high gpu. submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wajih47, Feb 17, 2020.

1. My Game DVR and Broadcast uses 75% GPU all the time whenever i use any application or game...

/u/Wajih47, Feb 17, 2020

2. Game DVR

Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, you'll need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem. Here are the steps:

• Close the game.
    • In the search box on the Windows taskbar, enter Task manager, and then select that desktop app.
    • In Task Manager, select More details.
    • In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    • Restart the game and try recording again.

Catherine Cus., Feb 17, 2020
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Game DVR

Hi Dalton,

You do have another option to disable the Game DVR in the Xbox app on your Windows 10 device. Kindly perform the following steps:

• On the Search bar, type Settings and press Enter.
    • Select Gaming.
    • Select Game bar.
    • Under Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar, toggle it to
      Off.
    • Restart your device for the changes to take effect.

Don't forget to let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Feb 17, 2020
  4. My Game DVR and Broadcast uses 75% GPU all the time whenever i use any application or game...

Game DVR only recorded one or twice, how do I fix it?

I have been to the following link and checked all the following steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...r-windows-10#7b01dd01950d492aa6a353d958d63735

Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, you'll need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem:

• Close the game.
    • In the search box on the Windows taskbar, enter Task manager, and then select that desktop app.
    • In Task Manager, select More details.
    • In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select End task.
    • Restart the game and try recording again.

But there's a problem. The steps never state what to do if I can't find the Broadcast DVR Server. I need help. Please respond asap! Thank you! <3

WillCopeland, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

My Game DVR and Broadcast uses 75% GPU all the time whenever i use any application or game...

1. My Game DVR and Broadcast uses 75% GPU all the time whenever i use any application or game... - Similar Threads - Game DVR Broadcast

2. Games not using CPU and fully using GPU.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not using CPU and fully using GPU.: So, I found my game providing inconsistent fps like going 37 from 120 for a second then going back to 120 again.This is making my games unplayable. I monitored its CPU and GPU usage and found it is only using GPU and not even a single percent of CPU.This was recorded for...
  3. Games not using CPU and fully using GPU.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not using CPU and fully using GPU.: So, I found my game providing inconsistent fps like going 37 from 120 for a second then going back to 120 again.This is making my games unplayable. I monitored its CPU and GPU usage and found it is only using GPU and not even a single percent of CPU.This was recorded for...
  4. Game DVR and broadcasting service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR and broadcasting service.: My pc does not support Game DVR and Gameplay recording. But this Game DVR service is running all the time and it is consuming my RAM a lot. How to fix this without affecting to screen shot feature in game bar...
  5. “Desktop Windows Manager” and “Game DVR and broadcasting” using all of my GPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Desktop Windows Manager” and “Game DVR and broadcasting” using all of my GPU: I recently just built a gaming pc using some parts from the pre-built I was using before (HP pavilion 790-0021) and now whenever I play games the programs Desktop Windows Manager and Game DVR and Broadcasting are using so much of my gpu I can only get about 7 FPS on medium...
  6. Games and applications are using iGPU instead of Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games and applications are using iGPU instead of Dedicated GPU: Helloo, I have been facing this issue from 2 weeks now, I usually run games and editing software with Dedicated GPU Nvidia Brand-> Laptop - HP Model-> cx0140tx But now even if I force an application to use this gpu it works on Integrated GPU Intel® UHD Graphics 630. I dont...
  7. Games and applications are not using laptop dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Games and applications are not using laptop dedicated GPU: Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 1909, I'm having an issue where applications do not use the dedicated Nvidia GPU , despite having set programs to use the high performance GPU on Nvidia Control Panel. Even if I right click the shortcut or executable and choose to run...
  8. game dvr broadcast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game dvr broadcast: this pops up each boot, can't find where it is even with winpatrol telling me where it is, i have winpatrol stop it but it is getting annoying, seems to be a microsoft something, don't know why it has started, how can it be deleted or stopped, i am thinking i can let it start...
  9. game dvr broadcast

in Windows 10 Support
    game dvr broadcast: this pops up each boot, can't find where it is even with winpatrol telling me where it is, i have winpatrol stop it but it is getting annoying, seems to be a microsoft something, don't know why it has started, how can it be deleted or stopped, i am thinking i can let it start...
  10. How-to Fix When Cannot Use Game DVR to Record Any Games ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How-to Fix When Cannot Use Game DVR to Record Any Games ?: "There is Nothing to Record. Play Some More and Try Again" [img] I Like to Use Game DVR for Record FIFA 16. But I Get This Message When I Press Win+ALT+G or +R and I Try to Restart System But Its Still Not Working. Possible to Fix That ? Always Play in Windowed 43582

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamedvr gpu usage

2. service host gamedvr and broadcast high gpu usage