Windows 10: My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing

Discus and support My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; yesterday I saved a 5min clip to dvr with the game bar on my laptop. when i went to re watch the video it was frozen and wouldn't unfreeze. ive tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KamdenTackett, Feb 5, 2019.

1. My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing

yesterday I saved a 5min clip to dvr with the game bar on my laptop. when i went to re watch the video it was frozen and wouldn't unfreeze. ive tried opening with other apps like "photos" and "media maker" and that hasn't worked either. any help on unfreezing them would be helpful.

:)

KamdenTackett, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

xbox game dvr clip recording

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-on-windows/social/record-game-clips-game-dvr-windows-10

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-game-dvr-windows-10

If the issue still persist I suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum for better assistance.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/default.aspx

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Game DVR

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause issues with using the Game DVR on Windows 10. It is possible that your graphics card drivers are not updated or the Xbox App is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to record a game clip using the Game DVR?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to use the Game DVR?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers?

For more information and solutions on how to troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing

Windows 10 Xbox App: Game DVR Issue with Trimming Clips

Hi,

Let's answer the following questions to properly isolate your case:

• Are you getting any error messages upon trimming a clip?
    • With what game is the said issue happening?
    • Is this happening to others clips on a different game as well?
    • Are you logged in with the same Microsoft account in the Xbox app on Windows 10 and on the Xbox One?
    To help resolve your concern with the Game DVR in the Xbox app on Windows 10, you may check
    for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    . Also, check for any updates on your Windows 10 PC by clicking this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

In addition, you may trim a clip in the Xbox app on a different Windows 10 PC and test if the same instance occurs. Check out the hardware requirements for game DVR on Windows 10

here

Looking forward to your response.

Paul Bab, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing

1. My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing - Similar Threads - Game DVR Clips

2. Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black: When I use the shortcut to record the last 30 secs, more often than not, the recording is pitch black with sound. It is not an issue with the app I'm using to playback my recording because the file itself also looks completely black, and the file size is incredibly low (2 MB)...
  3. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: Nvidia Quadro 3000M support Game DVR for win10 xbox video record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr/7581a001-7c3d-40b5-b93b-b05ccd2ec615
  4. Game DVR bugged all my clips?

Game DVR bugged all my clips?: Ok so this happened like a week ago my all my clips cant be opened anymore it says its unsupported and it wont play it back. So I tried making some more clips after that and they wont open either so im like wtf is going on. Then I download VLC and bam I can see my clips again...
  5. Gamehub DVR clips freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamehub DVR clips freezing: Hello, I was trying to capture a clip from CS: GO earlier today, it allowed me to capture, but when I later reviewed my clips, and it was just frozen but with the audio. My capture worked fine for the past year, but for some reason this month, it started being a pain. What...
  6. Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...

Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMikhai [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e91tcl/anyone_knows_why_when_i_record_the_clip_of_a_game/
  7. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  8. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  9. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/game-dvr/eee274d8-61e3-406c-ba19-58d2988dc70c
  10. Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game: Installed the full ISO version of 10 Pro, activated, updated, all drivers, etc... Game DVR works and records the clips and shares them for Minecraft Win10 Beta. Loaded up Rust and can take screenshots, but will not record. Screenshot can not be shared, says its not a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game bar clips frozen

2. xbox game bar clips freezing

3. why are my xbox clips freezing

4. xbox clips on pc freezing,
  5. xbox gameclip freezing,
  6. why are my clips frozen on pc game bar,
  7. xbox dvr freezing pc,
  8. windows 10 gamebar clips frozen,
  9. windows game dvr clips rozen,
  10. xbox app clips freezing,
  11. game dcr frozen clips,