Windows 10: my game got freezes while playing

Discus and support my game got freezes while playing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi joydeep sir my game got freezes all on a sudden while playing fifa 19.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoydeepSarkar685, Aug 20, 2019.

1. my game got freezes while playing

hi joydeep sir my game got freezes all on a sudden while playing fifa 19.

:)

JoydeepSarkar685, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Aug 20, 2019
  4. my game got freezes while playing

System freezes when playing game.

Hello Donovan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with playing game. We will certainly help you.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Did you install the application from the Windows store?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Try Updating the graphics driver and check.

Step 1: Follow these steps to
    update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.

Step 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers
    and update and check.

Refer:How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Step 3: Follow the st3eps from the link below and check:

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assists you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

my game got freezes while playing

1. my game got freezes while playing - Similar Threads - game got freezes

2. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a BSOD while playing games: Hello, I occasionally get a BSOD while playing games. Like literally it's random. One day I won't have any, another day I'll get one. I went a week without getting one but I got one today. It's only during League of Legends. I got one during CS2 once but it's typically during...
  3. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a BSOD while playing games: Hello, I occasionally get a BSOD while playing games. Like literally it's random. One day I won't have any, another day I'll get one. I went a week without getting one but I got one today. It's only during League of Legends. I got one during CS2 once but it's typically during...
  4. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc freezes while playing games

pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  6. my pc got freeze when playing game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc got freeze when playing game: when i playing game on my pc and it just stop responding and freeze screen, i cant turn it off and cant do enything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-freeze-when-playing-game/418075ab-bbaa-4e9c-8e9d-c63233c8fba7
  7. my pc got freeze when playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc got freeze when playing game: when i playing game on my pc and it just stop responding and freeze screen, i cant turn it off and cant do enything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-freeze-when-playing-game/418075ab-bbaa-4e9c-8e9d-c63233c8fba7
  8. my pc got freeze when playing game

9. computer freezes while playing games

computer freezes while playing games: I decided to take my computer apart to clean it then put it back together and after I put it together whenever I play some games it freezes and on occasion makes a buzzing sound in my headphones it also seems to crash faster if I am in a discord call or playing a YouTube...
  10. while playing games my laptop freezes

while playing games my laptop freezes: My lenovo yoga laptop was fine at first, i have only had it for a month. I play roblox alot so I thought it was roblox that was the issue. My screen would start freezing and my mouse pointer would disappear and get stuck. Only until just when I'm writing this is when the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show to stop freezing while gaming fifa 19 on pc