Windows 10: My game vanished from laptop

Discus and support My game vanished from laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Suddenly a game that I was playing disappeared from the PC. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KhaoulaTantaoui, Jan 6, 2020.

1. My game vanished from laptop

Suddenly a game that I was playing disappeared from the PC. Help!

:)

KhaoulaTantaoui, Jan 6, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 6, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

My game vanished from laptop

Games ***PLAYABLE*** on laptop???

Whatever from this list:
    The Opera Blog - News | Opera

Will also run on your laptop. And the list is quite long plus most of those that are listed as "not working" will most probably work on your laptop.

RejZoR, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

My game vanished from laptop

1. My game vanished from laptop - Similar Threads - game vanished laptop

2. Wifi got vanish from my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi got vanish from my pc.: Sometimes my wifi icon goes like this See the attached screenshot. And then The Internet is disconnected from the PC. I feel very irritated because of this problem. Tried many solutions from other youtube videos and internet blogs. There is no permanent solution work on my...
  3. Wifi got vanish from my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi got vanish from my pc.: Sometimes my wifi icon goes like this See the attached screenshot. And then The Internet is disconnected from the PC. I feel very irritated because of this problem. Tried many solutions from other youtube videos and internet blogs. There is no permanent solution work on my...
  4. Wireless Wi-Fi Options All Vanished From Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Wi-Fi Options All Vanished From Laptop: Last night I was on a call with some friends on Discord, and all of a sudden, I was disconnected from the Wi-Fi. I checked my phone to see that the Wi-Fi was working there, and then checked my laptop HP Pavilion Gaming PC 15 to see that the wireless Wi-Fi option didn't exist...
  5. Wireless Wi-Fi Options All Vanished From Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Wi-Fi Options All Vanished From Laptop: Last night I was on a call with some friends on Discord, and all of a sudden, I was disconnected from the Wi-Fi. I checked my phone to see that the Wi-Fi was working there, and then checked my laptop HP Pavilion Gaming PC 15 to see that the wireless Wi-Fi option didn't exist...
  6. Laptop & PC Vanished from Windows 10 Home Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop & PC Vanished from Windows 10 Home Network: Windows Version 2OHC I've been limping along the last few months on a partially functional home network. My laptop could see my PC, but my PC couldn't see my laptop. (Also on the network was an old PC running Windows 7 but that's not my concern just now). Here's what my...
  7. Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer: Bluetooth was working fine last night, now it's completely gone, have tried looking on device manager > hidden devices and it's not there anymore and I have updated/restarted several times and still not there submitted by /u/RandomPerson223 [link] [comments]...
  8. Files vanished from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files vanished from OneDrive: i have been switching from one computer to another. Both using the same onedrive. When logging into my older pc i found out that some of the files from the older pc had not been synchronized. - and when the onedrive did synchronize ive had lost the old files that i found. I...
  9. microsoft store vanished from my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store vanished from my pc: hello my microsft store is been deleted or something is happen as i cant see it in my pc............... plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-vanished-from-my-pc/957867a7-0515-4795-9b31-ce6582f562ef
  10. Sound vanishes from computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound vanishes from computer: From time to time I do not get sound from my computer or even through an ear phone/connected external speakers. But sound can be heard from a connected TV through HDMI, if from playback devices I chose the TV as default. On re-starting the computer the problem gets solved-...