Windows 10: MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT

Discus and support MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HOW DO I FIX AN EMBEDDED PAGE SO MY GAME APP. WILL OPEN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carmenstanley1, Nov 27, 2018.

1. MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT

HOW DO I FIX AN EMBEDDED PAGE SO MY GAME APP. WILL OPEN

:)

carmenstanley1, Nov 27, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Nov 27, 2018
  4. MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT

1. MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT - Similar Threads - GAME WON'T OPEN

2. Get Help page won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get Help page won't open: When I click on the Get Help button on the Win10 start page, I get "The page you requested can't be opened". * Moved from MSN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-page-wont-open/e29b20a5-e8d8-4316-9fb7-d1b0f0761349
  3. My files go missing and my apps won't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files go missing and my apps won't open: Sometimes when I turn my computer off and turn it back on, all of my files go missing. I've gotten a flash drive, so the missing files isn't a problem anymore. But, my apps won't open. I double click an app and wait for a while but nothing happens. The only apps that do open...
  4. why won't my g5 game open ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't my g5 game open ???: why won't my g5 game work ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-g5-game-open/4a1abba4-c16f-48a9-a11e-c7e40fafd7ab
  5. going to open a website and and say reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    going to open a website and and say reset: going to open a website and show RESET LATER and say problem loading page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/going-to-open-a-website-and-and-say-reset/85812fca-7772-4268-95d5-22989ed4fb7f
  6. Windows 10 Mail program won't open embedded links, says "Unable to open"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail program won't open embedded links, says "Unable to open": I tried the fix suggested by Andre Da Costa (in January 2018) in the Windows Forum but it didn't resolve the issue. The thread was locked so I couldn't post the solution I found that did work. The solution is detailed here...
  7. OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled

OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled: OneDrive keeps popping saying it needs a login. Trying to login results in a message stating JavaScript is disabled. Now, I am 100% sure that JavaScript is enable and working correctly. And to make sure, I double checked the setting, the Dev Console, and the...
  8. Why won't my page setup go to landscape

Why won't my page setup go to landscape: I have envelopes saved in my documents and it won't let me change to landscape on my page setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-page-setup-go-to-landscape/ca7b6a65-3c7a-4009-b3f6-443bed6dcd49"
  9. games won't go full screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    games won't go full screen: Just as the title says, my games wont go full screen, when i go to the option in game to change it go full screen it just reverts back to window mode....
  10. Microsoft Edge’s JavaScript engine to go open-source

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge’s JavaScript engine to go open-source: Today at JSConf US Last Call in Florida, we announced that we will open-source the core components of Chakra as ChakraCore, which will include all the key components of the JavaScript engine powering Microsoft Edge. We expect to open the ChakraCore repository on GitHub next...