Windows 10: My Gamepad is detected and working in calibration settings, but doesn’t work anywhere else...

Discus and support My Gamepad is detected and working in calibration settings, but doesn’t work anywhere else... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All my gaming applications like steam I have enabled to controller settings so it has something to do with my actual PC. When I go to calibration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EricBrice JXNIOR, Nov 26, 2022.

1. My Gamepad is detected and working in calibration settings, but doesn’t work anywhere else...

All my gaming applications like steam I have enabled to controller settings so it has something to do with my actual PC. When I go to calibration settings I can see the joystick and buttons being pressed perfectly normal, but once’s I exit that my controllers doesn’t work for anything. It worked for the past 2 years and now suddenly today I turn on my computer and now it doesn’t.

:)

EricBrice JXNIOR, Nov 26, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Gamepad is detected and working in calibration settings, but doesn’t work anywhere else... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Agni0795 Win User
    USB Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hi

I am using Redgear Smartline Gamepad for more than a year now and it has been working great with my Windows 10 laptop until recently.

One day after plugging in the device, I received a notification that the USB device connected has not been recognized and may have malfunctioned. I tried a few times by connecting and disconnecting the gamepad but in vain.

I reinstalled the driver that came along with the gamepad and after installation I didn't receive that notification and the gamepad's Analog light lit up and it showed up in my list of devices connected. However, I couldn't use the gamepad for any of the
    games I earlier used to play with the same gamepad. I decided to calibrate it.

I went into my list of devices, went into the properties of the gamepad, but while calibrating, it showed that the device is not connected and asked me to retry. I disconnected and connected it again, and this time was able to start the calibration process
    but again the same notification popped up. But after disconnecting and connecting once more, the very fast notification that the USB device has not been recognized showed up once again.

I would appreciate it anyone helps me with this problem, as I can't diagnose whether it's a problem with Windows or the gamepad. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to test it out on another machine but I will immediately update here once I do so.

I am running Windows 10 1903.

Regards

Agni0795, Nov 26, 2022
  4. My Gamepad is detected and working in calibration settings, but doesn’t work anywhere else...

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

My Gamepad is detected and working in calibration settings, but doesn’t work anywhere else...

1. My Gamepad is detected and working in calibration settings, but doesn’t work anywhere else... - Similar Threads - Gamepad detected working

2. Battery Calibration doesn’t work…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Calibration doesn’t work…: Hey! I am an owner of a Windows 10, and it keeps showing The False Low Battery indicator. I have tried to calibrate it on several occasions, and it doesn’t work. I’m I doing it wrong?...
  3. Battery Calibration doesn’t work…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Calibration doesn’t work…: Hey! I am an owner of a Windows 10, and it keeps showing The False Low Battery indicator. I have tried to calibrate it on several occasions, and it doesn’t work. I’m I doing it wrong?...
  4. Battery Calibration doesn’t work…

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Search bar doesn’t work settings doesn’t work and windows tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar doesn’t work settings doesn’t work and windows tab: I’ve been having this issue for the last few days. When I turn on my pc everything is fine but my search bar doesn’t work and I can’t use my windows tab the thing that shows all the apps and same with settings I’ve tried restarting the tab bar and I’ve tried using cbm I think...
  6. My Gamepad is detected and working in calibration settings, but doesn’t work anywhere else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gamepad is detected and working in calibration settings, but doesn’t work anywhere else...: All my gaming applications like steam I have enabled to controller settings so it has something to do with my actual PC. When I go to calibration settings I can see the joystick and buttons being pressed perfectly normal, but once’s I exit that my controllers doesn’t work for...
  7. Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine: I had problem for like two weeks, i can surf network fine but when i try to play games it doesn’t connect to network, i tried different games and different networks, it is the same problem, also i tried to reset network and that didn’t help, i also reinstall network adapter...
  8. Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine: I had problem for like two weeks, i can surf network fine but when i try to play games it doesn’t connect to network, i tried different games and different networks, it is the same problem, also i tried to reset network and that didn’t help, i also reinstall network adapter...
  9. Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Gamepad not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gamepad not working?: I bought a knock off controller, a Esperanza Gladiator gamepad (I have downloaded the drivers). I have tested it in the settings and it works but whenever I launch a game it does not recognize the inputs. It does not show up in the Devices and Drives section of This PC...