Windows 10: My gamepass games got uninstalled

Discus and support My gamepass games got uninstalled in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded The Medium, Flight Simulator and some other games with Xbox Gamepass on PC, I played them with no issues, but today I tried to boot a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KosmicWolf, Feb 11, 2021.

1. My gamepass games got uninstalled

I downloaded The Medium, Flight Simulator and some other games with Xbox Gamepass on PC, I played them with no issues, but today I tried to boot a game and it says I have no games installed on the Xbox app, and i can't find them on the start menu either. And the files are gone from the HDD, I'm aware that I have to redownload my games but I don't want to install again 200gb just so windows decides to uninstall them again. Is there anything I can do to avoid this on the future?

submitted by /u/KosmicWolf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KosmicWolf, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

My gamepass games got uninstalled

1. My gamepass games got uninstalled - Similar Threads - gamepass games got

2. How to permanetly uninstall a game from gamepass, along with it's corrosponding folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanetly uninstall a game from gamepass, along with it's corrosponding folders?: Hello,I recently installed a game from the Microsoft Store through Gamepass PC onto my non-windows-installation drive :D, but I realised that it leaves a bunch of un-removable folders in my :D drive that I already have copies of in my windows-installation drive :C.I want to...
  3. How to permanetly uninstall a game from gamepass, along with it's corrosponding folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permanetly uninstall a game from gamepass, along with it's corrosponding folders?: Hello,I recently installed a game from the Microsoft Store through Gamepass PC onto my non-windows-installation drive :D, but I realised that it leaves a bunch of un-removable folders in my :D drive that I already have copies of in my windows-installation drive :C.I want to...
  4. Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.

Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.: All of the sudden the other day, I can't install anything from gamepass. Through either the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store. I've reinstalled everything over powershell, I've reinstalled the gaming services, I've rebooted and reset the Xbox app, and use wsreset.exe multiple...
  5. My friend Uninstalled a game for 50 G and got no space back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend Uninstalled a game for 50 G and got no space back: he uninstalled sea of thieves and was supposed to get 50 something Gigs back and got nothing. i don't know if this was a computer problem or windows. submitted by /u/CrazyPieBoi [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't fully uninstall games from GamePass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fully uninstall games from GamePass: Hi everybody, i've got a problem uninstall Xbox GamePass games on my PC: if i uninstall them from xbox app or from settings-app it doesn't really uninstall them. In my Asus Armoury Crate there is a games section that optimize the games installed in my pc, and it keeps finding...
  7. Where is the save data for my GamePass game?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the save data for my GamePass game?: I recently bought Yakuza Kiwami on Steam from the winter sale after playing a chunk of the game from GamePass, however I wanted to transfer my save from my GamePass version to my Steam copy. Where would I find the save data for that game? And what would it be named, even?...
  8. Games from Windows Store / Gamepass not Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games from Windows Store / Gamepass not Uninstalling: After Uninstalling some games from gamepass i notice that the space on my drives did not change, so i went to the WindowsApps folder and i saw that the files from the game are still there, i tried to manually delete them but there's no way, it's impossible to get permission...
  9. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  10. Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?: Hello, I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, game was at 25 GB from 96, since then when I acces microsoft store or gamepass app the game appears not installed and I have only the...