Windows 10: My games and programs like emulators have been crashing since the recent windows update

Discus and support My games and programs like emulators have been crashing since the recent windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; They work fine in Safe Mode so what's the problem. Btw I have a Surface Go. submitted by /u/SkyRaiderG7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SkyRaiderG7, Mar 16, 2021.

1. My games and programs like emulators have been crashing since the recent windows update

They work fine in Safe Mode so what's the problem. Btw I have a Surface Go.

submitted by /u/SkyRaiderG7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SkyRaiderG7, Mar 16, 2021
  2. THX1138 Win User

Steam games recent list does not update

The recently used program list for the Steam computer game client never updates. It says recent but it misses actual recent games that I've played and lists games that I haven't touched for months or years. How can I investigate the reason for this list not updating? It works just fine for other programs on the Start Menu. I tried searching for information but the word "update" in the search string returns results about Steam and Windows updates and not about the recent list updating.

My games and programs like emulators have been crashing since the recent windows update [​IMG]

THX1138, Mar 16, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 16, 2021
  4. My games and programs like emulators have been crashing since the recent windows update

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

My games and programs like emulators have been crashing since the recent windows update

1. My games and programs like emulators have been crashing since the recent windows update - Similar Threads - games programs emulators

2. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent update crashing my games: Everything was working fine yesterday, Updated my computer and now one of my games is unplayable.SourceSniper Ghost Warrior 3SummaryStopped workingDate‎16/‎04/‎2023 1:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  3. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Cortana
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  4. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  5. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

6. My computer crashes constantly since recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes constantly since recent update: Hello,Since the most recent update, my computer keeps crashing. What is the contact info for the geniuses that **** up my computing property?Sara...
  7. My computer crashes constantly since recent update

My computer crashes constantly since recent update: Hello,Since the most recent update, my computer keeps crashing. What is the contact info for the geniuses that **** up my computing property?Sara...
  8. My computer crashes constantly since recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My emulator crashes at a part of a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My emulator crashes at a part of a game.: I was trying to emulate a game in RCPS3. somewhere in the game I had a crash giving this as debug result. the devs didn't know what it was as it had never happened before and said it may be an issue from my operating system. I looked around online and found solutions on posts...
  10. Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.: Hi Everyone, I have been running into an update problem today with the update KB4501375, I receive the error 0x8000ffff. I have looked into my update history and it seems the last few have not updated....see image. Any ideas on how to fix this? I think there may be some...