Windows 10: My Games Are Constantly Lagging Most Crash

Discus and support My Games Are Constantly Lagging Most Crash in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of my games lag and most crash when I try to load into a level, even Steam games, the only exception is Clicker Heroes which doesn't lag at all,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Beans OnButter, May 19, 2020.

1. My Games Are Constantly Lagging Most Crash

All of my games lag and most crash when I try to load into a level, even Steam games, the only exception is Clicker Heroes which doesn't lag at all, games with low visual settings don't crash Like the game "Rake" but instead lag extremely and it isn't getting better

I've tried:

Deleting a lot of stuff on my computer, when I started it was at least 840GB now it's 822 GB, it didn't lag at this level before but it is now

Updating everything on my computer

Verifying the integrity of the game files on Steam

Restarting my computer

Shutting off my computer and turning it back on the next day

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game

Talking to Steam Support

Talking to Microsoft support

Switching internet networks

So far nothing was successful

:)

Beans OnButter, May 19, 2020

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, May 19, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 19, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

My Games Are Constantly Lagging Most Crash

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 19, 2020
Thema:

My Games Are Constantly Lagging Most Crash

1. My Games Are Constantly Lagging Most Crash - Similar Threads - Games Are Constantly

2. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  3. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  4. Game is Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  5. Game is Constantly Crashing

Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  6. Constant System Crashes/Restarting shortly loading into most any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant System Crashes/Restarting shortly loading into most any game: I've been having an issue with my Desktop PC, I had been playing Fallout: NV for weeks, and about a week or two ago now it just crashes minutes into trying to play a loaded game save. I was having zero issue in any game crashing or even freezing like this up until this point...
  7. Constant System Crashes/Restarting shortly loading into most any game

Constant System Crashes/Restarting shortly loading into most any game: I've been having an issue with my Desktop PC, I had been playing Fallout: NV for weeks, and about a week or two ago now it just crashes minutes into trying to play a loaded game save. I was having zero issue in any game crashing or even freezing like this up until this point...
  8. Constant System Crashes/Restarting shortly loading into most any game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Games constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...
  10. Games constantly crashing

Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...