Windows 10: My games are not installing from microsoft store and xbox app on Pc

Discus and support My games are not installing from microsoft store and xbox app on Pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i buyed a game a game, and its not installing. It gives me the error 0x80070005 Please help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RusuBogdan1, Jul 8, 2021.

1. My games are not installing from microsoft store and xbox app on Pc

So i buyed a game a game, and its not installing. It gives me the error 0x80070005 Please help

:)

RusuBogdan1, Jul 8, 2021
  2. AaronBe Win User

Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

Hi there,

I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games (Sea of Theives, Moonlighter) with no issue, but others (such as no mans sky) either do nothing (when trying in microsoft
    app) or Error code 0x00000001 (Xbox store).

Steps I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled both stores

2. Reparied and reset both apps from apps settings

3. Uninstalled Xbox app and tried to download from microsoft store

4. Went into services and ensured all xbox services are running

- I have 2 instances of Gaming services. One is running and the other gives error code 31 when trying to start it

5. I have reset gaming services and the app downloader from settings

6. I have restarted my pc many times

7. I have fully updated windows

8. I have peformed a repair install of windows

Nothing works. All other forms and questions I have seen only seem to generate the generic responses of

1. Restart your PC

2. Reset the app

3. Update windows

4. Repair install

I have followed all of these steps and still cannot properly access services. Can you please suggest any other approaches to fixing this error?

Many thanks,

Aaron

AaronBe, Jul 8, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 8, 2021
  4. My games are not installing from microsoft store and xbox app on Pc

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

My games are not installing from microsoft store and xbox app on Pc

1. My games are not installing from microsoft store and xbox app on Pc - Similar Threads - games are installing

2. Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store: Hello,I've been trying to install new games with the Xbox App for over a week, and it always fails.In the Xbox app the error reads "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can try waiting a bit and try again or restart your...
  3. Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store: Hello,I've been trying to install new games with the Xbox App for over a week, and it always fails.In the Xbox app the error reads "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can try waiting a bit and try again or restart your...
  4. an issuse with installing apps on my pc from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    an issuse with installing apps on my pc from microsoft store: I've been trying to install whatsapp desktop on my pc for a while but its not installing. My pc says i own the app but when i press install it just loads for a really long time i tried insatalling other apps but same result. Please if you know whats wrong please tell me cause...
  5. None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!

None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!: Whenever I download a game from the xbox app or the microsoft store, I can play it as usual. But when I try to open it a second time, I get the following error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file". What can I do to resolve this? It is...
  6. None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!: Whenever I download a game from the xbox app or the microsoft store, I can play it as usual. But when I try to open it a second time, I get the following error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file". What can I do to resolve this? It is...
  7. Problem with lanching games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with lanching games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox App: So i think i have googled myself insane over thisRecently i upgraded my motherboard and CPU, with this i also installed Windows again, now when i try to launch any games installed either via the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app it just opens the microsoft store to the game...
  8. Problem with lanching games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox App

Problem with lanching games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox App: So i think i have googled myself insane over thisRecently i upgraded my motherboard and CPU, with this i also installed Windows again, now when i try to launch any games installed either via the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app it just opens the microsoft store to the game...
  9. Error 0*80070005 when installing a game from Microsoft Store - Xbox apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0*80070005 when installing a game from Microsoft Store - Xbox apps: Good day! I have a problem with my subscription Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and installing games. Error 0 * 80070005 appears when trying to install the game. I took all the basic steps to fix the error, but nothing helped. I called support and they advised me to download the game...
  10. My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app: I have a laptop with a os drive and a data drive the os drive is a ssd 256gb. And my hd is a 1tb. i boot up and all but three of my games are missing. I decided to do a scan and repair of my os c: drive and reboot and it does a disk check before boot to desktop. The games...