Windows 10: My games from Microsoft Store account are all missing!

Discus and support My games from Microsoft Store account are all missing! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am facing a grave problem. A year or two back, i purchased the Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 7 bundle. Paid a lot of money to buy... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HelpMePlease112, Apr 12, 2021.

1. My games from Microsoft Store account are all missing!

Hello,

I am facing a grave problem.

A year or two back, i purchased the Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 7 bundle. Paid a lot of money to buy both of them, also purchased the DLCs for Forza Horizon 4, Xbox game pass, Free Cars DLC and also ultimate edition for Horizon 4.

However, i haven't played Forza in a few months.

I just got a new computer and when i signed into Microsoft Store account, i see all the games missing. Nothing in Library.

When i go to the games, it says 'Buy', there's no download option.

I do not understand what is going on, and I am 200% sure im on the right account, as I also checked with Xbox Console Companion with this account and the same friends from Forza Horizon 4 are shown there.

I do not use any other account.

Requesting support so i can get my games back, I paid a lot of money for them.

Below is screenshot of my Forza Hub which proves the validity of my claim.

My games from Microsoft Store account are all missing! 1e35a57a-ae9b-4dc2-b335-ea17d0b703af?upload=true.png

Sincerely,

HelpMePlease

:)

HelpMePlease112, Apr 12, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 12, 2021
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 12, 2021
  4. My games from Microsoft Store account are all missing!

Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

My games from Microsoft Store account are all missing!

1. My games from Microsoft Store account are all missing! - Similar Threads - games Microsoft Store

2. All my games are missing from store library windows 10! Will this be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games are missing from store library windows 10! Will this be fixed?: All my games are missing from store library windows 10! Will this be fixed?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-games-are-missing-from-store-library/88321d08-13df-4337-bb54-bb463748cf0b
  3. All my games are missing from store library windows 10! Will this be fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my games are missing from store library windows 10! Will this be fixed?: All my games are missing from store library windows 10! Will this be fixed?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-games-are-missing-from-store-library/88321d08-13df-4337-bb54-bb463748cf0b
  4. Minecraft is missing from my microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is missing from my microsoft account.: Around a year or so ago i had purchased minecraft java edition using my microsoft account. I just decided to download it again and when signing into the java edition with my microsoft account i had purchased it with, it appears that i do not own it anymore. Checking on my...
  5. Missing Content from my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Content from my Microsoft Account: So, A while back, Minecraft had a promotion thing where Minecraft gave out a free code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition if you owned Minecraft Java Edition, and of course I redeemed it to this Microsoft account as soon as I found out about it. Fast forward a few years to...
  6. Crash all games from Microsoft Store. HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash all games from Microsoft Store. HELP!: All games from Microsoft Store crash after 30 minutes of online play. It does not crash without online. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-all-games-from-microsoft-store-help/0bd07e93-d293-41ba-af99-e4a17798d3be
  7. Game disappearing from my account in Microsoft store

Game disappearing from my account in Microsoft store: i have a support ticket unanswered for 3 days now from forza support, i have another question in here about this but u guys keep passing me to ona-another, to forza back and forza back to u guys this is unacceptable... a game just disapearing from my account and no one...
  8. MICROSOFT STORE IS MISSING FROM MY SYSTEM

MICROSOFT STORE IS MISSING FROM MY SYSTEM: For some unknown reason the above-mentioned subject has disappeared from the system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-missing-from-my-system/be9bebc9-7e13-43b9-98f3-5dd1b79efecc
  9. Cannot download games from Microsoft store on my account but can from other accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download games from Microsoft store on my account but can from other accounts: I have been trying to download games through the microsoft store on my laptop, one of which i already own, but they just keep erroring. I have been through many of the suggestions given previously but the problem seems to be with the account rather than the store or the...
  10. Microsoft games from the game store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games from the game store: After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?...