Windows 10: my games in microsft store

Discus and support my games in microsft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; last year i bought forza horizon 5 and halo infinite and im trying to go into my library and install them again to find that they are not there. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Angle, Jun 19, 2022.

1. my games in microsft store

last year i bought forza horizon 5 and halo infinite and im trying to go into my library and install them again to find that they are not there. i looked into my order history and sure enough they are there but i cant install only purchase again. what is going on?

:)

David Angle, Jun 19, 2022

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Jun 19, 2022
  3. MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 19, 2022
  4. my games in microsft store

microsft store

HI i'm trying to open my microsft store but i can't for windows 10 and also its says need a new app to open thi

Farid Sarwary 341, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

my games in microsft store

1. my games in microsft store - Similar Threads - games microsft store

2. Microsft store Not loding in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft store Not loding in.: Hello Internet! i have windows 11 pro on a dell laptop, i had an issue where it would not install but now it wont load up so i cant check it stays on this screen: It has been on it for more that 30+ mins...
  3. my games in microsft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my games in microsft store: last year i bought forza horizon 5 and halo infinite and im trying to go into my library and install them again to find that they are not there. i looked into my order history and sure enough they are there but i cant install only purchase again. what is going on?...
  4. my games in microsft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games in microsft store: last year i bought forza horizon 5 and halo infinite and im trying to go into my library and install them again to find that they are not there. i looked into my order history and sure enough they are there but i cant install only purchase again. what is going on?...
  5. microsft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsft store: i have been experiencing troubles with downloading call of duty infinite warfare. i only have 12gbs of storage left on my device i was trying to use an external hardrive to download this but every time i select the drive and click install it the install button goes grey but...
  6. microsft store

microsft store: microsoft store updating microsoft office desktop app continuously when check on get updates in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store/eb264d02-6338-4ee8-b2a5-8b29e00d108d
  7. Microsft store is broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsft store is broken: I am unable to launch microsoft store. When i click the app nothing happens. The app is not listed in the settings. Wsreset does not work it just shows i will need new app to download it and i have nothing to choose. Insgalling via powershell also does not work. Microsoft...
  8. Microsft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft store: Hello, I went to MS Store and searched Adobe Photoshop, then Lightroom. When I clicked on 'get,' a redirect happened and it said 'You own this app.' When I click install, the button gets pressed, but the installation doesn't start. I pressed the button many times after that...
  9. trying to refund a game from microsft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to refund a game from microsft store: on monday 21st i bought call of duty modern warfare(pre-order) and iam i want to have a refund on the game but i dont know what to do and i was wondering if i can return the game or i waited to long to refund the game?...
  10. microsft store apps

microsft store apps: microsoft photos app backward and forward button is missing from my laptop in windows 10 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store-apps/8cb0bec8-7551-4679-b524-c5e23589f813