Windows 10: My games keep crashing after 1 second

Discus and support My games keep crashing after 1 second in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For example I was trying to play Forza Horizon 4. I double clicked the icon from the desktop I have entered in the game and after 1 second my game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by popescuerik3485, Feb 23, 2021.

1. My games keep crashing after 1 second

For example I was trying to play Forza Horizon 4. I double clicked the icon from the desktop I have entered in the game and after 1 second my game crashed. My video card drivers are updated, my windows is up to date, my game is reinstalled reseted etc, the microsoft store is reseted and updated , I have reinstalled my windows and the game keeps crashing. Someting's telling that the new graphic driver is the problem version 461.40 because I have tried to play for example trackmania as well and it says that graphic driver is unrecognized. I ran a bench test and it says that "video cards supports currently 0fps".I have tried project cars too when I double click on the icon my games is just freezing. I opened the task manager and my video card was 0% used. I really don't know what to do anymore I really need help witht his situation, please .

My specs: -gtx 1060 6gb

-Intel I5-8600k

- 16 gb ram

:)

popescuerik3485, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

My games keep crashing after 1 second

1. My games keep crashing after 1 second - Similar Threads - games keep crashing

2. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing: Whenever I try to play a game within 5 or 15 minutes the game crashes this has been happening fora week now I have tried to fix it myself but my knowledge on pcs a is little to none. I don't know if If this will help but the games I tried to play are God of war, Fortnite, Red...
  3. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games keep crashing: Whenever I try to play a game within 5 or 15 minutes the game crashes this has been happening fora week now I have tried to fix it myself but my knowledge on pcs a is little to none. I don't know if If this will help but the games I tried to play are God of war, Fortnite, Red...
  4. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing: When ever I try to play a game it is fine for 5 or 15 minutes then the game crashes this has been happening for almost a week now and have not found a solution. The games I have tried to play are God of war, fortnite, red dead online, and gta v I don't know if this helps....
  5. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing: When ever I try to play a game on my pc the game crashes in 5 or 15 minutes this has been happening for four days now. I also don't know much about pcs but if someone could help me I would be so greatful....
  6. my game keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game keeps crashing: gives me this secure boot is not enabled on this machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-keeps-crashing/3ee03dbe-ec16-4579-b581-79bdbb89174d
  7. my game keeps crashing

my game keeps crashing: gives me this secure boot is not enabled on this machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-keeps-crashing/3ee03dbe-ec16-4579-b581-79bdbb89174d
  8. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My games keep crashing: Hey there,so my games keep crashing first time occurred in Rainbow Six Siege and now in Dying Light aswellGame crashed and all open apps turn black.The reliability monitoring shows me 2 different hardware failures:Problemereignisame: LiveKernelEventCode: 164Parameter 1:...
  9. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing: Hey there,so my games keep crashing first time occurred in Rainbow Six Siege and now in Dying Light aswellGame crashed and all open apps turn black.The reliability monitoring shows me 2 different hardware failures:Problemereignisame: LiveKernelEventCode: 164Parameter 1:...
  10. My games keep crashing