Windows 10: My games keep crashing after 1 second

Discus and support My games keep crashing after 1 second in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For example I was trying to play Forza Horizon 4. I double clicked the icon from the desktop I have entered in the game and after 1 second my game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by popescuerik3485, Feb 23, 2021.

1. My games keep crashing after 1 second

For example I was trying to play Forza Horizon 4. I double clicked the icon from the desktop I have entered in the game and after 1 second my game crashed. My video card drivers are updated, my windows is up to date, my game is reinstalled reseted etc, the microsoft store is reseted and updated , I have reinstalled my windows and the game keeps crashing. Someting's telling that the new graphic driver is the problem version 461.40 because I have tried to play for example trackmania as well and it says that graphic driver is unrecognized. I ran a bench test and it says that "video cards supports currently 0fps".I have tried project cars too when I double click on the icon my games is just freezing. I opened the task manager and my video card was 0% used. I really don't know what to do anymore I really need help witht his situation, please .

My specs: -gtx 1060 6gb

-Intel I5-8600k

- 16 gb ram

:)

popescuerik3485, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

My games keep crashing after 1 second

1. My games keep crashing after 1 second - Similar Threads - games keep crashing

2. Game Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Keeps Crashing: Not sure if this is the right spot but I'm running out of options So, to begin my breaker tripped in my room and my computer wouldn't boot after that. After Troubleshooting I found it to be an SSD that had nothing to do with Boot. Removed it other SSD still didn't want to...
  3. All of my games keep crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All of my games keep crashing.: Hi, i recently upgraded my hardware. Before i had: CPU: i5 3470 GPU: integrated graphics driver RAM: 2x DDR3 4gb SSD: 2x 120gb ssd I upgraded to: CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 GPU: RX580 8gb RAM: 1x 16gb ddr4 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo m.2 1tb Mainboard: B450M A-Pro-Max...
  4. games keep crashing

games keep crashing: Story: laptop crashes at minor games after playing them for an X amount of minutes. PC has been sent to repair before which only helped for a few months without the replacement of parts. The error then returned which has been unsolved. When i looked into reliability...
  5. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: SO i just got a new gpu its the RTX 2060 Super and ever since i installed it all my games crash except for rocket league. Its very annoying and i check task manager while gaming and majority of my games are using 94-100% cpu and causing stutters and such. Is there any advice...
  6. Game Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Keeps Crashing: I am trying to play Halo CE and it keeps crashing. I have ddu'd and reinstalled display and chipset drivers. Here are some Error reports. Access violation in ntdll.dll EXCEPTION INFORMATION Code: 0xc0000005 Address: 0x77E0C5D4 Flags: 0 MODULE INFORMATION Name:...
  7. game keep crashing after 2min launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game keep crashing after 2min launching: hi after the insider install the games division keep crashing after 2min sometime as soon the game finished loading receiving errorcode BEX64 and sometime livekernelevent error 141 need help trying log thing out of succses...
  8. Games keeps crashing after 1803 update

Games keeps crashing after 1803 update: After the 1803 update my Microsoft games in Windows 10 version1809 keep crashing. I mean Solitaire collection and Microsoft jigsaw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-keeps-crashing-after-1803-update/c136edf3-db49-4fec-b853-045f521159ca
  9. Games keep crashing after some Minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after some Minutes.: Hello guys, my old HDD crashed (rip), so I took my external HDD as new internal, formated it and installed Windows 10 Education N x64 Edition. Everything works fine (streams, teamspeak, yada yada yada) but when I start a Game (tested it with Path of Exile, CS:GO and H1Z1)...
  10. CMD off after 1 second

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD off after 1 second: Hi all, Wanted to run SFC so typed CMD in the run line, right clicked CMD, run as administrator and the CMD screen flashes on for a split second and then off. Got it through windows power shell OK, ran SFC and no errors. Ran Malwarebytes, SuperAntiSpyware, Rkill,...