Windows 10: my games progress doesn't save

Discus and support my games progress doesn't save in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My game progress dosn't save , , i didn't know why, put i find that game progress is in my document, but my game can't read file or maybe this file is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by george samir mansour, Apr 18, 2019.

1. my games progress doesn't save

My game progress dosn't save , , i didn't know why, put i find that game progress is in my document, but my game can't read file or maybe this file is not the game progress ! ? any help please

:)

george samir mansour, Apr 18, 2019

2. resident evil 5 run good but game is not able to save howbi can save game

Hi,

If you're playing the game online while you're signed in with your Microsoft account, the game progress should automatically save to the cloud. Otherwise, there may be an interruption with the game server or an incorrect account configuration preventing
    the game progress from syncing. To gain more clarity of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the game online or offline?
    • Is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • Were you able to save your game progress before?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and the game?
    • Have you tried playing other games to check if you can save the progress?
    Meanwhile, kindly perform the following steps to make sure that your device is connected to the Internet:

• Click Start then select Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Check if you can see You're connected to the Internet under
      Network status

Catherine Cus., Apr 18, 2019
  3. Random game progress whipes

Hi VittorioPuglisi,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that sometimes progress on games you have downloaded is not always saved. You could try reinstalling the games on your phone:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IE/how-to/wp8/apps/delete-or-reinstall-apps

For for further information and assistance on using the games, I would suggest to contact the games' developers.

Also, you can use the Feature Suggestion box to vote for a suggestion to store game progress in the cloud:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...65-store-my-saved-games-progress-in-the-cloud

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Johanna P., Apr 18, 2019
  4. my games progress doesn't save

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

my games progress doesn't save

1. my games progress doesn't save - Similar Threads - games progress doesn't

2. Ilomilo Plus is not saving progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ilomilo Plus is not saving progress: I just purchased the full game in Windows Store and it is not saving my progress, every time I start the game I start from the very beginning. I have created an Xbox profile and I am logged in, I can see my screen name in the top left corner in the main menu of the game....
  3. Sudoku not saving progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku not saving progress: If it helps Microsoft programmers to fix this problem, Sudoku saved our progress through November 12th. It stopped saving it in November 13th. Whatever update occurred at this time screwed it up....
  4. Progress in a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Progress in a game: I play a game that I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. Yesterday I deleted this game but I’d like to install it again. I was just wandering what will be with my progress. Have I lost it irretrievably?...
  5. Why is Alto's Adventure not saving my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Alto's Adventure not saving my progress: My Alto's Adventure isn't saving any of my progress!! I played for hours yesterday and made it to level 15-17. Wake up this morning, load up the game and all progress is gone!!! A few months ago there was an issue that many were having where we couldn't even load up the...
  6. Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game: Hello. I am playing Ultimate Word Games on my PC and I have compelted a number of levels approx. 25 however when I loaded it today I noticed that the game had reset back to level 1. When I clicked on level 1 it told me that the game was complete and allowed me to click...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong not saving progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong not saving progress: I've been playing free on line Microsoft Mahjong for a couple of years now and love it. As of Nov. 1 the game no longer saves my progress. I've tried it through Edge, Chrome, and Firefox and the result is the same. Help! (I've also been having recurring multiple problems...
  8. Refunds on games that don't save your progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunds on games that don't save your progress: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved and its Season Pass, I played it for a few days but every time I would exit the game my progress would not save, so I filed a refund request which took 3 to 4 days to be answered just to be denied, I think its stupid that I can't get a refund...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress: I have already a week trying to fix this problem, the game doesn't save any of my progress, I've uninstalled & installed like 3 times & still starting from the beginning whenever I want to play, I can't find any solution that actually works. It shows messages like...File...
  10. How to save progress in Windows games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save progress in Windows games?: Hello! Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't find any threads. I play some Microsoft games, such as Microsoft Mahjong in my Windows 10 computer. I thought that if I install the game in another computer using my Microsoft account, I would be able to see all the...