Windows 10: My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!

Discus and support My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have i7-4600M 2.90ghz processor 4g ram and two Gpus:- intet HDg 4600 - AMD radeon HD 8790M (im using a laptop) i think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryYman, Jul 16, 2019.

1. GaryYman Win User

My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!

i have i7-4600M 2.90ghz processor

4g ram

and two Gpus:- intet HDg 4600

- AMD radeon HD 8790M

(im using a laptop)

i think ive done everything that the internet said still nothing works...

the problem is weird, every time the slow-down happened i quit the game and re-enter it everything goes well until ~20min

i bought a cooling platform for my laptop too i thought the heat was the problem, but no

i reinstall my windows too,, updated everything,, disable unwanted thing,, i just dont know what to do next

hopefully there is some help here can fix my prob

thank u

:)

GaryYman, Jul 16, 2019

2. Playing games is very slow

I have recently installed windows 10 and have tried to play some of my old favorite computer games,(Diciples, age of empires, stronghold) and they run so slow I can't even play them. Any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: playing games

MarkAllen5525, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Slow running games

Hi All

Just hoping someone can help me with an issue I am having. All of a sudden every single game I run (apart from online) is running so slow that it is impossible to play them. It first appeared whilst running Bigfish games. I have uninstalled and reinstalled
    the game manager 3 times, uninstalled the game and reinstalled twice still so slow I can't play, some other games are also running very very slow.

Thanks in advance

Belinda

BelindaM_2014, Jul 16, 2019
  4. My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!

1. My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow! - Similar Threads - games runs fine

2. Why is my processor running so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my processor running so slow?: My processor is running at 0.2 ghz when the base says 2.5 ghz. I have updated drivers, windows updates and ran a HP stess test The stress test said I passed yet I never saw it go past .2 ghz while the test was prefrmed. Could it be a windows 11 patch or update bug?...
  3. Why has my computer become so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my computer become so slow?: Hello,The other day, my winload file corrupted after an update, and i had to wipe my drive and reinstall Windows 11.After i did that, it was working fine. But now, it takes literal minutes just to open a single application, and freezes multiple times during the process.What...
  4. Why has my computer become so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my computer become so slow?: Hello,The other day, my winload file corrupted after an update, and i had to wipe my drive and reinstall Windows 11.After i did that, it was working fine. But now, it takes literal minutes just to open a single application, and freezes multiple times during the process.What...
  5. Windows slowing down after power outage ish

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows slowing down after power outage ish: Ok so, last night we had the power shut off for a split second before the power came back on. After this, my laptop decided it wanted to slow down. When the power outage occurred, I got a notification saying something about my computer going into low power mode, so perhaps...
  6. after playing video or game my mouse and keyboard become unusable

after playing video or game my mouse and keyboard become unusable: Hi, i run windows 10 pro os build 19041.508 and when i've watched a video does not matter if it is opened with 'video and tv' app or 'vlc' or switch from a game back to the desktop my mouse becomes flakey... not responding to mouse moves, suddely appearing somewhere else on...
  7. My laptop is slow in playing games

My laptop is slow in playing games: I have a dell Vostro 3560 intel i5 3230 processor intel HD 4000 AMD RADEON HD 7600M series Le me tell the whole condition Months ago my laptop was upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 and because of that all my games got slow. The only solution that worked for...
  8. Games not running properly after working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not running properly after working fine: I have 6 games installed and I'm having issues with half of them. Outer Worlds: Installed, was running fine, then I an error - top right button said install 0%, reinstalled, eventually same issue but I fixed by using the icon on the far left clicking the arrow there instead...
  9. My PC has suddenly become so slow it's unusable

My PC has suddenly become so slow it's unusable: So my PC was running fine up until last week. All of a sudden I went to turn it on, when it starts up it is too slow and laggy to do anything. I can't even open my settings. Is this a Virus or is there some other problem? My specs are still fairly up to date and my storage...
  10. After update it runs so so so slow

After update it runs so so so slow: Hi there, I have this laptop for 4 years now. It is an ACER Aspire E15 and I can just write what it is written on it as I do not really understand ”computers” :)) IntelCore i5-5200U Intel HD Graphics 5500 6 GB DDR3 L Memory 1000GB HDD When I bought it I just googled...