Windows 10: my games wont open

Discus and support my games wont open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my games wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-games-wont-open/6a956dd4-cf9b-42eb-8bcd-b0674063f603 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zacharyscott1, Oct 3, 2020.

1. my games wont open

my games wont open

:)

zacharyscott1, Oct 3, 2020

2. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 3, 2020
  3. settings wont open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better,

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft Account?
    Please follow the below steps and check if it works,

• Press “Windows key + I” to open the Settings screen.
    I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Administrator account to check if this helps

Reply us if you have further queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

my games wont open

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

my games wont open

1. my games wont open - Similar Threads - games wont open

2. My game wont open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game wont open.: Hello, I have a windows 10 pc and I moved a game from my 918 GB external drive , the game is need for speed underground 2 , and when I open the game's file it sort of crashes. I mean I click on the app icon, it tries to open and then crashes and closes. Please help me. Thank...
  3. My game wont open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game wont open.: Hello, I have a windows 10 pc and I moved a game from my 918 GB external drive , the game is need for speed underground 2 , and when I open the game's file it sort of crashes. I mean I click on the app icon, it tries to open and then crashes and closes. Please help me. Thank...
  4. My computer wont shut down or restart and some of my games wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer wont shut down or restart and some of my games wont open: When I click shut down or restart it just stays on the screen and doesn't do anything so I have to hold down the power button to turn it off. another issue is that games like fortnite and valorant open to the loading screen then say unresponsive in task manager. Task manager...
  5. My computer wont shut down or restart and some of my games wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont shut down or restart and some of my games wont open: When I click shut down or restart it just stays on the screen and doesn't do anything so I have to hold down the power button to turn it off. another issue is that games like fortnite and valorant open to the loading screen then say unresponsive in task manager. Task manager...
  6. My computer wont shut down or restart and some of my games wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft store games wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games wont open: Forza Horizon 4 opens with a loading screen and then closes somewhere from 1 second to 5 mins later. I have tried restarting and redownloading but nothing works all i get is a grey screen with the Forza Horizon 4 logo before it crashes. All help is greatly appreciated....
  8. Games wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games wont open: I have windows 10 , when i open a game from the store it opens and then closes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-open/e0775542-932a-40c1-81a5-39ef871bdb45
  9. Game wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game wont open: I recently bought Outer worlds and it worked fine for the first couple days. Then one day it suddenly decided to stop working and will not launch. Clicking launch will not launch the game, let alone do anything. There is no error message and it does not load for a second then...
  10. Games wont open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games wont open.: When I try to load up games like asphalt 9 legends or forza horizon 4 they load for 2 seconds then shut off.. Is this supposed to happen? PC specs: Intel i7-7900k @3.6GHz Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti RAM: 32gb C: drive: 1 terabyte ssd I seriously don't understand whats...