Windows 10: My gaming laptop is not using most of its power

Discus and support My gaming laptop is not using most of its power in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a ASUS TUF F15 2021 with RTX 3050 Graphics card and upgraded to latest version of Windows 11. Other than playing games, all the time my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nashdatle, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Nashdatle Win User

My gaming laptop is not using most of its power

I have a ASUS TUF F15 2021 with RTX 3050 Graphics card and upgraded to latest version of Windows 11. Other than playing games, all the time my laptop uses the Intel UHD Graphics or CPU and the graphics card remains at 0% although I always use external display. I try to force the GPU to work with the NVIDIA Control Panel but GPU still at 0%. I tried bringing my laptop to ASUS official warranty center. They said it behaves correctly but I don't buy it. Could it be because of Windows 11?

:)

Nashdatle, Nov 15, 2023
Thema:

My gaming laptop is not using most of its power

1. My gaming laptop is not using most of its power - Similar Threads - gaming laptop using

2. My gaming laptop is not using most of its power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming laptop is not using most of its power: I have a ASUS TUF F15 2021 with RTX 3050 Graphics card and upgraded to latest version of Windows 11. Other than playing games, all the time my laptop uses the Intel UHD Graphics or CPU and the graphics card remains at 0% although I always use external display. I try to force...
  3. Gaming laptop is largely ignoring my dedicated graphics card, and instead mostly just using...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming laptop is largely ignoring my dedicated graphics card, and instead mostly just using...: Hello! So this is a somewhat recent, and very frustrating, occurrence. My laptop is a MSI Pulse GL66 with IntelR UHD Graphics as the integrated graphics card, and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 as the dedicated graphics card. For some reason, I've noticed my performance on games...
  4. Gaming laptop is largely ignoring my dedicated graphics card, and instead mostly just using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop is largely ignoring my dedicated graphics card, and instead mostly just using...: Hello! So this is a somewhat recent, and very frustrating, occurrence. My laptop is a MSI Pulse GL66 with IntelR UHD Graphics as the integrated graphics card, and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 as the dedicated graphics card. For some reason, I've noticed my performance on games...
  5. Gaming laptop is largely ignoring my dedicated graphics card, and instead mostly just using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop: Good day! Ive been having this problem for 4 whole months now and had reinstalled windows 10 many times because of this, and no i am not joking. Its because of this problem, its impossible to install games on my laptop because everytime i try to install a game, my disk usage...
  7. Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop: Good day! Ive been having this problem for 4 whole months now and had reinstalled windows 10 many times because of this, and no i am not joking. Its because of this problem, its impossible to install games on my laptop because everytime i try to install a game, my disk usage...
  8. Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My Laptop Powers off on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Powers off on its own.: My laptop appears to be powering off on it's own. I will try to load up something and it will run for a good 10-15 minutes then all of a sudden it will just shut off. Please help me fix this issue so I dont have to buy another one....
  10. Most of my games we're running better on my old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of my games we're running better on my old laptop: Most of my games we're running better on my old laptop , which is not working anymore , with this configuration : I3 5005U CPU 2.00 Ghz...