Windows 10: My gaming PC is acting weird.

Discus and support My gaming PC is acting weird. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have been getting bluescreens, but I think I have figured it out. Whenever I run the latest version of minecraft, their is something called ZULU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by X_EA_A_12, Jun 9, 2021.

1. X_EA_A_12 Win User

My gaming PC is acting weird.

So I have been getting bluescreens, but I think I have figured it out. Whenever I run the latest version of minecraft, their is something called ZULU PLATFORM BINARY that uses 100% of my cpu in task manager, and my game freezes and I get a bluescreen. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

:)

X_EA_A_12, Jun 9, 2021

2. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Guitar Hero Xbox 360 Xplorer acting weird on PC

Hi,

Available updates for the game and device is the most common reason for this kind of issue. To better help you with this, we recommend that you check for
    updates for apps and games from windows store. To do this, you may refer to this

link

To check if your device if up-to-date, you can follow the steps below:

• Press Windows+R

• Type Winver and press Enter.

• Check if you can see Version 1703.

If both device and the game are up-to-date, we suggest that you get in touch with the game developer to check in-game components. To contact the game developer, you may refer to this

link

If you have any other concerns, kindly keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 9, 2021
  4. My gaming PC is acting weird.

Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

My gaming PC is acting weird. [​IMG]

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

My gaming PC is acting weird.

1. My gaming PC is acting weird. - Similar Threads - gaming acting weird

2. My PC is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is acting weird: Since the last update, my computer is acting weird. When I tried to scroll down, it goes back up. When I tried to print one page out of four, it won't let me. I'm also having problems with sometimes I'm scrolling, the response is jumpy. It's frustrating and annoying. Can...
  3. My PC is acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is acting weird: Since the last update, my computer is acting weird. When I tried to scroll down, it goes back up. When I tried to print one page out of four, it won't let me. I'm also having problems with sometimes I'm scrolling, the response is jumpy. It's frustrating and annoying. Can...
  4. My PC is acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is acting weird: My PC keeps doing weird things such as saying my system is locked and saying that my PC is controlled by an organization please excuse that I have written so little or spelling mistakes but I'm having to write this in a rush before it starts doing weird things again....
  5. My PC is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is acting weird: My PC keeps doing weird things such as saying my system is locked and saying that my PC is controlled by an organization please excuse that I have written so little or spelling mistakes but I'm having to write this in a rush before it starts doing weird things again....
  6. My PC is acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My PC is acting weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is acting weird.: So basically I was just spending time on my PC and everything seemed to work perfectly, but i had to leave my house for a few hours. Once I came back, my computer started to be slow. While watching Youtube the video seemed to lag in some parts. Games were completely lagging...
  8. My PC is acting weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is acting weird.: So basically I was just spending time on my PC and everything seemed to work perfectly, but i had to leave my house for a few hours. Once I came back, my computer started to be slow. While watching Youtube the video seemed to lag in some parts. Games were completely lagging...
  9. MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD: so i tried downloading a game from web and got a virus and now my pc is acting weird like csnt update and cant turn on windows insider proggrame someone pls tell me what to do and if its bad!...
  10. My PC is acting weird.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC is acting weird.: So after installing the latest windows update, I couldn't log into steam but other apps seemed fine. After hours of research I couldn't find a solution reinstall and -tcp didnt work. After that, I re-installed Sophos Home because my premium was over but that seemed to really...