Windows 10: My gaming rig keeps BSODing and nobody knows why.

Discus and support My gaming rig keeps BSODing and nobody knows why. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have asked Microsoft's support line, I have asked people in the Microsoft discord, I have asked people who are well acquainted with windows to figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NintendoReject, Oct 12, 2020.

1. My gaming rig keeps BSODing and nobody knows why.

I have asked Microsoft's support line, I have asked people in the Microsoft discord, I have asked people who are well acquainted with windows to figure out why it keeps BSODing and literally not a single soul knows why. I can post a crash dump here if that helps, if someone is willing to guide me on how to do that. It's a 1.3 GB file so I don't know where i would upload it to.

I usually get a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and most recently,PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

And before you ask if I've reinstalled windows... I reinstalled it three times.
    And before you ask, I have ran memtest86, memtest86+, and microsoft's built in memory tester.

And dear God before you ask, I have turned my system on and off again. I have been asked that by Microsoft on the phone with this before, and I hung up on them instantly after they asked that despite telling them everything I have told you here.

I apologize if I come off as rude in this post, but I am very not happy that this is happening, primarily during gaming.

:)

NintendoReject, Oct 12, 2020

2. Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus

my name is Marius Ottesen Høllesli hi i want Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus i had problems installing steam and gaming rage 2 and all sort copys i buy online recently and want a cmos check of my chips or something like that i will send
    it from norway

Marius OttesenHøllesli, Oct 12, 2020
  4. BunnyJ Win User

My gaming rig keeps BSODing and nobody knows why.

In the process of building a custom Gaming Rig

I really don't see anything wrong with the parts you listed in your OP. There really is nothing wrong with the AMD FX at all and for the price
    If you look at this comparison for gaming processors.. the FX is only one tier down from the I%-6600K.

My gaming rig keeps BSODing and nobody knows why. [​IMG]

I would just get a really good power supply,, 1000w or better.
    A nice basic case and a good keyboard. Oh and a sound card and really
    good speakers.

it's a really good buy, IMO.

BunnyJ, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

My gaming rig keeps BSODing and nobody knows why.

1. My gaming rig keeps BSODing and nobody knows why. - Similar Threads - gaming rig keeps

2. My games keep crashing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing and i dont know why: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  3. My games keep crashing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games keep crashing and i dont know why: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  4. My PC keeps BSODing while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps BSODing while playing games: My PC is a few years old - no real issues until recently. Today alone I've had multiple BSOD and one complete shutdown of my pc. I installed blue screen view to try and help pinpoint what's going on. It seems specific to one driver: NTOSKRNL.EXEI did all the usual things to...
  5. My PC keeps BSODing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps BSODing while playing games: My PC is a few years old - no real issues until recently. Today alone I've had multiple BSOD and one complete shutdown of my pc. I installed blue screen view to try and help pinpoint what's going on. It seems specific to one driver: NTOSKRNL.EXEI did all the usual things to...
  6. My PC keeps BSODing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Keeps Bsoding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Keeps Bsoding: Specs: Ryzen 5 3600 R9 280x 16 gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 300 MHz Asrock B550M pro4 Windows 10 20H2 So I'm going to tell you what’s happening with my system. It keeps bsoding with the errors being npfs.sys, fltmngr.sys, ntoskrnl.exe and many others. These are just the...
  8. PC keeps BSODING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps BSODING: So I got windows 10 recently and I keep getting the "blue screen of death" at least once a day and I have tried everything I can think of but cant get it fixed. Help would be appreciated....
  9. Why is nobody helping me with my problem??

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is nobody helping me with my problem??: I NEED my PC running because I stream and do schoolwork yet NOBODY on this forums wants to help me for whatever reason. Why am I being refused help (but others are not) 172343
  10. Ryzen system keeps BSODing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ryzen system keeps BSODing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TomahawkCancer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k95r0b/ryzen_system_keeps_bsoding/