Windows 10: My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart

Discus and support My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My gardenscape game is paused and I cant' get it to restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JenniferWeeks, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart

My gardenscape game is paused and I cant' get it to restart.

:)

JenniferWeeks, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

Stalker pausing in game, is this normal?

Supposed to of been designed for PC. I occasionally get long pauses, almost like the game engine is stalling then restarting, weird stuff.

Ketxxx, Aug 4, 2019
  3. imperialreign, Aug 4, 2019
  4. My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart

1. My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart - Similar Threads - gardenscape game paused

2. redownload the game every time i pause it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    redownload the game every time i pause it: i have a problem when i downloaded 6 gigabyte of forza horizon 4 i pause the download and after like 10 minutes i resume the download and it delete the 6 gigabyte and start again from the beginning...
  3. I can't get my email.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't get my email.: Help, I can't get my email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-email/3e53b5dd-9b24-4ca3-a334-ed01cf61014c"
  4. I pause onedrive but it doesn't stay paused

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I pause onedrive but it doesn't stay paused: I pause onedrive for 24 hours but it restarts itself without me doing anything. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pause-onedrive-but-it-doesnt-stay-paused/1b98ba49-4add-4c86-9db0-cf5046a2f21a
  5. Can't restart my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't restart my computer: Hello, I was clearing storage on my computer by uninstalling some unnecessary apps like Word that I don't pay for anymore. And then I went to uninstall Mozilla Fox because I think Google is a better option, I don't know if I took away something important though, anyhow I...
  6. Can't get game to start

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get game to start: Just installed doom 3 and it will not start. I get a message "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" I tap yes and nothing happens! 118726
  7. HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!: So apparently I redeemed my Minecraft windows 10 code but it I never did! I need help! I Really want to play Minecraft windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/help-i-cant-get-my-game-i-redeemed/5d2bffd3-5bec-4632-a635-2aa21035603a
  8. Can't get Mic working in-game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get Mic working in-game: Hey As the title says I can't get my microphone (corsair void rgb wireless headset) to work in any games (steam, origin Uplay). it works in all tests inside each of the applications settings but as soon as i stop testing it stops working. I set it to default comms device...
  9. I can't get my printer back.

I can't get my printer back.: So here is the story when i had win 8.1 i was connected threw my daughters vista business computer VIA home network for the printer, ever since upgrading to windows 10 i can't get back to it how can i connect back threw her pc so i can again have my printer??. Also for some...
  10. I can't get my wireless to connect

I can't get my wireless to connect: I can't get my wireless to connect in any way. It was connected at one point changed nothing, but did get a few updates. could not connect wirelessly before the update and still can't connect after. Checked all settings, and due to smart TV, can't use mac filtering which is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to restart gardenscapes

2. windows gardenscape unpause

3. restart gardenscapes

4. gardenscapes not working