Windows 10: My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart

Discus and support My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My gardenscape game is paused and I cant' get it to restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JenniferWeeks, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart

My gardenscape game is paused and I cant' get it to restart.

:)

JenniferWeeks, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

Stalker pausing in game, is this normal?

Supposed to of been designed for PC. I occasionally get long pauses, almost like the game engine is stalling then restarting, weird stuff.

Ketxxx, Aug 4, 2019
  3. imperialreign, Aug 4, 2019
  4. My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart

1. My gardenscape game is paused and I can't get it to restart - Similar Threads - gardenscape game paused

2. Can't get into OneDrive Settings After Pausing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get into OneDrive Settings After Pausing it.: Hello,Right now I have unlinked OneDrive. I will link it again to fix this issue. I tried to stop OneDrive from syncing Electronic Arts files. One solution is to pause it and get into Settings. However, once I pause it, Setting is greyed out. How do I fix this so that when I...
  3. Can't get into OneDrive Settings After Pausing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get into OneDrive Settings After Pausing it.: Hello,Right now I have unlinked OneDrive. I will link it again to fix this issue. I tried to stop OneDrive from syncing Electronic Arts files. One solution is to pause it and get into Settings. However, once I pause it, Setting is greyed out. How do I fix this so that when I...
  4. Can I pause a few services that are killing my gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I pause a few services that are killing my gaming?: Windows 10 21H2 19044.2965; i7 32GB RAM, 1 TB C drive and 2TB files disk.Over the last two months I have had terrible problems playing Elder Scrolls Online. I spent over 10 hours looking for something wrong in the game. What I found is that a few system services are causing...
  5. Can I pause a few services that are killing my gaming?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I pause a few services that are killing my gaming?: Windows 10 21H2 19044.2965; i7 32GB RAM, 1 TB C drive and 2TB files disk.Over the last two months I have had terrible problems playing Elder Scrolls Online. I spent over 10 hours looking for something wrong in the game. What I found is that a few system services are causing...
  6. Games keeps getting corrupted after I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keeps getting corrupted after I restart my laptop: Im playing games with an emulator LDPlayer, Nox and it keeps getting corrupted everytime I restart my laptop, I’m using windows 10. The emulator was fine before, but everytime I restart my laptop it got stuck on loading and a pop up show up; sorry the emulator encountered and...
  7. Gardenscapes having issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gardenscapes having issues: Hello I've been playing this game for a very long time on my phone and I recently installed it on my pc as well. After a month or so I started having issues and it's gotten to the point where neither the butler or the dog models load and at times the game freezes or goes...
  8. I can't get into my computer after a restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't get into my computer after a restart.: I was on a Discord call and noticed my mic stopped working. I switched to another mic and it still wasn't working. After looking at a few settings, I decided to restart my computer to see if that would fix it. Now whenever I turn it on, it's telling me "Something happened and...
  9. My Gardenscapes game i play on the pc isnt working at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gardenscapes game i play on the pc isnt working at all.: hello, for the past day or so, the game has been playing up I only left the game running for about 10mins or so last night and when I went back onto to it , to clear a quest on it came up with a warning 'Your Game is not Saved Please, restart your game' which I did and since...
  10. HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!: So apparently I redeemed my Minecraft windows 10 code but it I never did! I need help! I Really want to play Minecraft windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/help-i-cant-get-my-game-i-redeemed/5d2bffd3-5bec-4632-a635-2aa21035603a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is gardenscapes not working

2. how to restart gardenscapes

3. cant open gardenscapes

4. how to stop gardenscape in windows 10,
  5. game paused aoe restart,
  6. what to do if gardenscapes gets stuck between loading on pc,
  7. gardenscape not working on 1903,
  8. gardenscapes wont open,
  9. cant get gardenscapes to open,
  10. gardenscapes not working frommicrosoft store,
  11. gardenscape stuck on screen,