Windows 10: My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive

Discus and support My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sir two days before only i bought new desktop.shopper fully install and give all drives in my desktop .In Nvidia experience noticing my latest updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kathirskn, Apr 22, 2021.

1. kathirskn Win User

My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive

Sir two days before only i bought new desktop.shopper fully install and give all drives in my desktop .In Nvidia experience noticing my latest updates have my old graphic drive is 391.35.The latest drive Verizon is 465.5 i gave updated latest drive the graphics card is not showing in my disktop i lateral install old drive it's showing ... Its graphic card problem or mother board problem. Pls explain it

:)

kathirskn, Apr 22, 2021

2. GeForce graphic cards

Can you send me a list that which GeForce graphic cards are compatible with Window 10!

jonathanpham1, Apr 22, 2021
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10 [2]

Nvidia is offering updates even for old cards like mine Geforce gt 710......Nice support (july 4 on the update driver)

My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Apr 22, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Palit Announces its GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card

Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, announced the latest GeForce GT graphics card, the Palit GeForce GT 710 series. To make your entire PC experience up to 10x faster than integrated graphics-including web browsing, photo and video editing, and gaming.

The Palit GeForce GT 710 based on the 28nm GK208 silicon, the chip features 192 CUDA cores, and a 64-bit wide DDR3 memory interface, holding 2GB or 1GB of memory. It features core clock speeds of 954MHz. Based on Kepler architecture, Palit GeForce GT 710 offers ultra low power and great performance and features with 1GB/2GB of DDR3 memory that's superior to integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications. Take on modern games with advanced and reliable dedicated graphics. 80% faster performance than integrated graphics means a rich and smooth gaming experience.

My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive 121a_thm.jpg

Palit GeForce GT 710 series are equipped with variety of video outputs such as Dual-link DVI, VGA and HDMI which are suitable for all kinds of home theater display monitors and can support simultaneously 3 concurrent monitors. With HDMI video output, you can also enjoy the 4K resolution monitor visual effect.. Palit provides 2 thermal solutions, for users who eager to have 0-dB PC environment, can take Palit GT 710 Heatsink solution. Besides Heatstink, for some regions, users who want to have small slim one slot graphics card to fit in the small PC, Palit GeForce GT 710 active fan cooler can be the perfect choice to pick.

Palit GeForce GT 710 features:
    • 192 Kepler CUDA cores
    • 3 multi displays support
    • UHD (4K) support
    • DirectX 12 support
    • PhysX technology

btarunr, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

1. My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive - Similar Threads - geforce 710 graphic

2. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  6. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  7. Graphics Card with Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Card with Latest Windows Update: I am running a Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070 Super on 32gb RAM and a Ryzen 3700x all bought July 2020. Last Fall my graphics card started having issues. I would be playing a game, the fans would kick to high speed and my PC would restart. Would get a Kernal error, but everything...
  8. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  9. GeForce graphic cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GeForce graphic cards: Can you send me a list that which GeForce graphic cards are compatible with Window 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geforce-graphic-cards/545f4a84-f9cc-4f2b-a53c-b7e445e2f1fc
  10. Problem with Geforce-GT 710

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with Geforce-GT 710: I buy the Gforce GT 710 and when I installed randomly the video card crash in to a black screen and never turn back. I install the lasted driver. My board is the ASUS P5N-E SLI What can I do for fix that problem?*Sad The BIOS is updated. 54690