Windows 10: My Gigabyte G5 GE Gaming laptop 16 GB RAM, Intel i5-12500H, RTX 3050 keeps crashing without...

Discus and support My Gigabyte G5 GE Gaming laptop 16 GB RAM, Intel i5-12500H, RTX 3050 keeps crashing without... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,at least every third shutdown of my PC it is sending me a BSOD at the end of the shutdown process although it ran like a charme before and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sebastian G3, May 26, 2024.

1. My Gigabyte G5 GE Gaming laptop 16 GB RAM, Intel i5-12500H, RTX 3050 keeps crashing without...

Hello,at least every third shutdown of my PC it is sending me a BSOD at the end of the shutdown process although it ran like a charme before and no overheating or something similar occured. I updated all drivers and my Windows 11 but nothing helped.Please review my Minidumps! What could be the problem?Best regards,Sebastian

:)

Sebastian G3, May 26, 2024

2. Ram usage problem when idle (above 50%).

Hello, here are my specs

Rtx 3050

Intel core i5 13500h

16 gigabytes 3200mhz ram ddr4

And 512gb of storage

Szymon Rybiński, May 26, 2024
  3. My RTX 3050 Laptop GPU disappeared from the system.

My specs are 64 gb ddr4 3200 MHz ram, Intel i7 13700k, rtx 3050 laptop gpu, Intel integrated graphics, and fans that are louder than a jet take-off.

Fluffy Alpaca, May 26, 2024
  4. My Gigabyte G5 GE Gaming laptop 16 GB RAM, Intel i5-12500H, RTX 3050 keeps crashing without...

STILL NEED HELP! I got 4 BSODs / Blue Screens in a month, on a new computer

I got a new computer a month ago. Since then, I encountered the BSOD 4 times, 3 times while gaming and one time I was checking the task manager because my computer's Control Center app froze... I am getting worried and pretty sad. Could you please help me?

My system:

• 16 GB Ram
    • Intel Core i5 12500H processor
    • NVIDIA RTX 4060 GPU
    • Gigabyte G5 KF Notebook
    • Windows 11 Pro 22H2

The codes were shown when I encountered the BSODs and what was I doing when it happened:

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (gaming)
    2. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION (gaming)
    3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR (checking task manager)
    4. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (gaming)
    If you need any additional information I can provide it.

nomorebsodpls, May 26, 2024
Thema:

My Gigabyte G5 GE Gaming laptop 16 GB RAM, Intel i5-12500H, RTX 3050 keeps crashing without...

1. My Gigabyte G5 GE Gaming laptop 16 GB RAM, Intel i5-12500H, RTX 3050 keeps crashing without... - Similar Threads - Gigabyte Gaming laptop

2. My Gigabyte G5 GE Gaming laptop 16 GB RAM, Intel i5-12500H, RTX 3050 keeps crashing without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Gigabyte G5 GE Gaming laptop 16 GB RAM, Intel i5-12500H, RTX 3050 keeps crashing without...: Hello,at least every third shutdown of my PC it is sending me a BSOD at the end of the shutdown process although it ran like a charme before and no overheating or something similar occured. I updated all drivers and my Windows 11 but nothing helped.Please review my Minidumps!...
  3. My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact: 022624-10390-01.dmpits about 20 minute before the crash happen while i was playing genshin impact and then my gaming laptop crashed with system service exception BSOD...
  4. My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact

My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact: 022624-10390-01.dmpits about 20 minute before the crash happen while i was playing genshin impact and then my gaming laptop crashed with system service exception BSOD...
  5. My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes

My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes: Hello,I was having problems with my computer first i noticed that my computer slowed down but i thought that it was because of so many games and files but yesterday i deleted them but the computer continued with the same performance then i have realized that i should check my...
  6. My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes: Hello,I was having problems with my computer first i noticed that my computer slowed down but i thought that it was because of so many games and files but yesterday i deleted them but the computer continued with the same performance then i have realized that i should check my...
  7. My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. RTX 3050 and Intel Core I5 11400H Botteneck? performance issue, to do with gaming, not sure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTX 3050 and Intel Core I5 11400H Botteneck? performance issue, to do with gaming, not sure...: My ASUS TUF Gaming F15 seems to have performance issues. When I play games and run in to a few players, my dedicated GPU usage seems to drop massively, from 90-100% usage, to around 55%-75%, and my CPU usage always hangs around 50% - 65%. I never seems to reach 70%-85%. This...
  9. RTX 3050 and Intel Core I5 11400H Botteneck? performance issue, to do with gaming, not sure...

RTX 3050 and Intel Core I5 11400H Botteneck? performance issue, to do with gaming, not sure...: My ASUS TUF Gaming F15 seems to have performance issues. When I play games and run in to a few players, my dedicated GPU usage seems to drop massively, from 90-100% usage, to around 55%-75%, and my CPU usage always hangs around 50% - 65%. I never seems to reach 70%-85%. This...
  10. My 16 GB Hynix RAM showing as a 48GB RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My 16 GB Hynix RAM showing as a 48GB RAM: Hi, I am useing 16GB HP SK hynix ram as mentioned a sticker on the ram, But when I checked in my computer it shows like 48 GB. May I know why it is happening. Tahnk you....