Windows 10: my girlfriends laptop locked her out

Discus and support my girlfriends laptop locked her out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so she got a new laptop and so I took the hard drive out and put it in an external case and transferred her stuff and when I put it back it was all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QandK, Oct 24, 2021.

1. QandK Win User

my girlfriends laptop locked her out

so she got a new laptop and so I took the hard drive out and put it in an external case and transferred her stuff and when I put it back it was all fine a day later she gets a message off her old one saying that she cant use her user profile and its made a temp one but she cant get her files or anything so we followed tutorials like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAJpPCJYagI no luck we also couldn't back it up to an earlier boot is there any way to fix this?

:)

QandK, Oct 24, 2021
  2. mrw1986 Win User

Laptop for Girlfriend

Damn, I saw this in the recent topics and thought you were trading your laptop for a girlfriend. Bummer.

I would go with the i5.

mrw1986, Oct 24, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 24, 2021
  4. my girlfriends laptop locked her out

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

my girlfriends laptop locked her out

1. my girlfriends laptop locked her out - Similar Threads - girlfriends laptop locked

2. My girlfriend its from china and has some problem to enter to her pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My girlfriend its from china and has some problem to enter to her pc: My Girlfriend its from china and she cant enter her pc because since she came from Japan because it ask her to enter her account but she cant because china its ban, so basically she cant enter her own pc because she need to enter her account to do it....
  3. my girlfriends laptop locked her out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my girlfriends laptop locked her out: so she got a new laptop and so I took the hard drive out and put it in an external case and transferred her stuff and when I put it back it was all fine a day later she gets a message off her old one saying that she cant use her user profile and its made a temp one but she...
  4. my girlfriends laptop locked her out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my girlfriends laptop locked her out: so she got a new laptop and so I took the hard drive out and put it in an external case and transferred her stuff and when I put it back it was all fine a day later she gets a message off her old one saying that she cant use her user profile and its made a temp one but she...
  5. locked out of my laptop

locked out of my laptop: Hi, so I have a surface book. I used to use my highschool's microsoft account to sign into this laptop but last year I graduated. The school then terminated my account and I can no longer use it to sign into my laptop. I am stuck at the sign in screen and if I use the old...
  6. locked out of my laptop

locked out of my laptop: My laptop locked me out after trying to use my saved password it has gone to a black screen with blue writing saying , Enter Administrator Password or Power on Password I have tried everything and cant get back in even trying using my desktop as they are linked with no help...
  7. LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP

LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP: HELLO, MY LAPTOP DOSENT ACCECPT MY PIN# LOG IN ANYMORE AS OF TODAY? TRIED AND TRIED COMES BACK AS WRONG PIN? THEN ASKS FOR PASSWORD WHICH I NEVER HAD BUT READ ON AND TRIED THAT TO NO AVAIL? CAN ANYONE ADDRESS THEIS PROBLEM AS I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY NEW LAPTOP....
  8. Locked out of my laptop

Locked out of my laptop: I'm attempted dp do away with my windows 10 sign on my PC not laptop in by doing the following: Press the Windows and R keys on the keyboard to open the Run box and enter “netplwiz.” Press the Enter key. In the User Accountswindow, select your account and uncheck the box...
  9. Locked out of my Laptop

Locked out of my Laptop: So recently I have been experiencing random black screens while running my laptop on games, web browsers, ect. I looked up the issue on the community and found the top answer saying to disable system configuration and required me to restart my laptop. After doing so I tried...
  10. locked out of my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    locked out of my laptop: can`t get passed the login page and also cannot recover password with the usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/locked-out-of-my-laptop/7bf204de-ac0e-44cf-a5c9-3d1bceb3bec7"