Windows 10: My gmail account keeps saying my settings are out of date.When i explore the website to fix...

Discus and support My gmail account keeps saying my settings are out of date.When i explore the website to fix... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My gmail account keeps saying my settings are out of date.When i explore the website to fix it nothing makes sense ? please advise Grant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GrantPalmer1, Feb 29, 2020.

1. My gmail account keeps saying my settings are out of date.When i explore the website to fix...

My gmail account keeps saying my settings are out of date.When i explore the website to fix it nothing makes sense ?

please advise

Grant

:)

GrantPalmer1, Feb 29, 2020

2. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Feb 29, 2020
  3. notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date"

I have 5 email accounts and all were working fine and I had made no changes. Today, by sbcglobal.net account is not working saying account settings are out of date. I have followed all the steps and I keep getting a message saying password recovery cannot
    be done. I called the number listed on the screen whih was ATT and they were of no use. My other 4 email accounts are working just fine. WHAT IS THE ISSUE??

Thank you

KathleenMillion, Feb 29, 2020
  4. My gmail account keeps saying my settings are out of date.When i explore the website to fix...

Trying to fix my gmail account, says account settings are out of date

So all the sudden my school email account on my laptop wasn't getting any new emails that I would get on my phone. It says my account settings are out of date, so I did what it said would fix my account. It still says its out of date even after doing what
    was supposed to fix my account. I've tried doing it multiple times, and have searched but haven't gotten any help fixing it.

whysoconfusing, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

My gmail account keeps saying my settings are out of date.When i explore the website to fix...

1. My gmail account keeps saying my settings are out of date.When i explore the website to fix... - Similar Threads - gmail account keeps

2. Your Gmail account settings are out of date...

in Browsers and Email
    Your Gmail account settings are out of date...: I have started using the Mail app again on my desktop, as Outlook 2016 is so slow. The trouble is, I keep getting the message "your Gmail settings are out of date..." several times per day. I go in and enter my Gmail password but sometimes that only fixes it for 10 minutes!...
  3. "Your GMail account settings are out of date"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your GMail account settings are out of date"?: Hello! I've been under the notifications and in the May app above for months since I switched to Windows 10. I have already linked my GMX mail account with Google/GMail. After I log in with my data and click on "Allow" it says "Account will be repaired" but after a few...
  4. my account says out of date settings

my account says out of date settings: ive tried multiple time to fix my account i have tried changing it and they keep saying not right even though i know its right how do i sort out my account because litterally ten years of my life is in that one account and now i cant access it and evry time i get the same bs...
  5. Gmail account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gmail account settings are out of date: I have not been able to get any mail and can not sync my mailbox since I will not allow third party window access to my account. I did at first, and then everything was working well. Well, then I got to thinking about everything that Windows wanted access to do and I was...
  6. GMail Account Settings out of date.

GMail Account Settings out of date.: After allowing Microsoft to access my Google Account and selecting "Fix Account", I do not receive a message asking me to update my password. What I receive is a message - Something went wrong. We're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error Code 0x80070003. Where do I go...
  7. gmail account settings out of date

gmail account settings out of date: I keep receiving a notification that my "gmail account settings are out of date" it then asks me for my password, eery time i put in my correct password, it kicks it out and I receive the message again....it won't allow me to send outgoing mail.... specifically an excel...
  8. Gmail account settings are out of date

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account settings are out of date: How do I fix my account settings for my Gmail account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-settings-are-out-of-date/f94b4918-6651-4653-b7a9-6cbe666a823a"
  9. Trying to fix my gmail account, says account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to fix my gmail account, says account settings are out of date: So all the sudden my school email account on my laptop wasn't getting any new emails that I would get on my phone. It says my account settings are out of date, so I did what it said would fix my account. It still says its out of date even after doing what was supposed to fix...
  10. Your Gmail account settings are out of date

Your Gmail account settings are out of date: I continue to see "account needs to be fixed" in my mailbox, and when I ask to fix it, and then troubleshoot to Settings/Manage Accounts, I do not have boxes associated with Require SSL for Incoming/Outgoing mail. Now what?...