Windows 10: my gmail does not update on my laptop but it does on my iphone. Help!

Discus and support my gmail does not update on my laptop but it does on my iphone. Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my gmail account has not updated in 4 days on my laptop but on my iphone it is ok. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bevmigliore, Aug 10, 2020.

1. my gmail does not update on my laptop but it does on my iphone. Help!

my gmail account has not updated in 4 days on my laptop but on my iphone it is ok. What can I do?

:)

bevmigliore, Aug 10, 2020

2. Laptop not accepting iPhone hotpspot

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you see the network (Hotspot) name under available networks?
    2. Are you able to connect any other Windows computer with your iPhone?
    3. When you say ‘I recently upgraded my phone’, do you mean that it is a new device and you are trying to connect it for the first time?

If it is not a new device and you were able to connect your Windows PC with it before it was updated, I would suggest to remove the network from known networks and try to reconnect.

Please get back to us with the information requested above for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 10, 2020
  3. shevanel Win User
    iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Aug 10, 2020
  4. my gmail does not update on my laptop but it does on my iphone. Help!

iPhone 7 paired with Windows 10 laptop (Dell Latitude 7480) yet "not supported"..?

I am trying to use Bluetooth from my iPhone to lock and unlock my Windows 10 laptop via Windows Hello (lock when away, unlock when phone is beside laptop). Windows says the phone is "paired" but in the Action Center (pop-out column on the right) Bluetooth either toggles the device name (connected/disconnected) or simply shows it as "Not Connected." I have already setup Dynamic Lock and Windows shows the iPhone as paired and ready to lock/unlock the machine, but it does not work.

Is an iPhone 7 just not supported with Windows 10? The Windows Consumer Experience advertises the feature pretty heavily, so that would seem counter-intuitive. However, when I go into the iPhone's bluetooth settings and try to connect to "Dell-Win10Lptop" the iPhone throws an error message:

Connection Unsuccessful

"Dell-Win10Lptop" is not supported.

Forget Device

I've noticed there are 3 missing drivers in Win10:

- MAP MAS-iOS

- Wireless iAP

- Wireless iAP v2

However, I read elsewhere that these might not be obligatory?

The laptop is running Windows 10 v1809 (latest). The iPhone 7 is on iOS 12.1.4. I see my iPhone 7 listed in Win10 DevMgmt under Bluetooth. The Dell's Bluetooth adapter is listed as simply "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)"

KidACrimson, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

my gmail does not update on my laptop but it does on my iphone. Help!

1. my gmail does not update on my laptop but it does on my iphone. Help! - Similar Threads - gmail does update

2. My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.: My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-key-does-not-work-my-laptop-does-not/a0d15dc7-724b-4411-bede-aa231c363bdd
  3. My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.: My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-key-does-not-work-my-laptop-does-not/a0d15dc7-724b-4411-bede-aa231c363bdd
  4. iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone: iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone. it is the most updated version<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-iphone/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  5. iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone: iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone. it is the most updated version<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-iphone/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  6. My windows does not update

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows does not update: apparently my windows update is stuck at 35% and I believe this has caused many errors in my pc is there a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-does-not-update/7512f208-e013-47de-95cd-72b3eb96211b
  7. My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in: My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in. It has been doing this a few days. I reinstalled it once and it seemed to fix the problem but now it is doing it again....
  8. Linking my iphone with my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Linking my iphone with my laptop: okay I have a I phone 6s ,ios 12.3.1 will it pair with my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-my-iphone-with-my-laptop/5f429b8d-f289-4d76-a6a1-51603b6279f6
  9. my laptop does not recognize my kobo reader. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop does not recognize my kobo reader. help please: the port does not recognize the kobo reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-recognize-my-kobo-reader-help/3340d234-57a7-4ba4-b4e7-50756a15a42d
  10. My laptop does not hilbernate

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop does not hilbernate: Everytime i press hilbernate on my laptop, it seems to shutdown instead of hilbernating. I am running a Windows 10 Home on a Dell Inspiron 7559. This has become quite an issue since i lose most of my stuff im working on and is quite annoying not being able to hilbernate. 72025