Windows 10: My gmail printing is giving me hugh margins problems and I cant figure out how to fix it.

Discus and support My gmail printing is giving me hugh margins problems and I cant figure out how to fix it. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me fix my gmail setting so the margins are correct and I can print.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KatherineMayer1, Mar 27, 2020.

1. My gmail printing is giving me hugh margins problems and I cant figure out how to fix it.

Please help me fix my gmail setting so the margins are correct and I can print.

:)

KatherineMayer1, Mar 27, 2020
  2. ApolloFly Win User

margins not printing correctly

looking for some help please. Using a dell all in one desktop pc. A dell mono laser printer. just upgrade to win 10 (from 7).
    use "word" for all my company documents, and documents set with specific margins and headers.
    worked fine on win7, but now same document printing to slightly different layout, which is not good enough for my purposes.
    basically its printing smaller than before, so font smaller, and more importantly, gutter at bottom of margin much bigger.
    As I'm writing this it seems another way to describe the problem is that the page contents are being somehow shrunk.
    A4 paper with mostly text on .........

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

ApolloFly, Mar 27, 2020
  3. XPS Document Writer Issue, Microsoft to PDF, Having problems printing documents with narrow margin

Hi

PC: Dell XPS 9560

Issue: Having problems printing documents with narrow margin

1) I just clean reset my PC. For 2 weeks it was working great!

2) I needed to print an Avery label (5197) and the I've noticed that the the printer is not printing the document. The print job is being sent to the print queue but it only stays there for 0.5 sec.

3) I've reinstalled the driver for the printer (HP MFP277dw)and restarted the print spooler but this did not solve the issue

4) I've tried printing other documents and the printing issue only comes up with narrow margin documents (not all but most).

5) I've also tried printing from a regular margin document and and gradually narrowing the margin and the issue didn't come up.

6) But I have printing issues for those documents saved with a narrow margin. The problem also exists despite gradually increasing the margin.

7) I've tried printing those documents that are giving me printing problems to Microsoft XPS Document Writer and Microsoft to PDF and both are not producing any documents as well.

8) Tried reinstalling the XPS Writer both through Devices and Printers and Windows Features. Both solution did not resolve the issue.

So far I can't print:

Envelopes, Labels,

Quickbooks Invoices, Statements, etc.

Documents with narrow margin (word, excel)

The only way I can get around these problem is printing PDF through AdobeAcrobatPDF (not Microsoft to PDF) and printing the converted PDF.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this problem?

Adlai Grutas, Mar 27, 2020
  4. My gmail printing is giving me hugh margins problems and I cant figure out how to fix it.

Printing Margins in Windows 10

Also often times when printing double-sided the margins increase in order to allow for binding of the pages together. You should be able to adjust this option by there from the printing software that comes from your printer manufacturer or from within
    the windows printing dialog

Within the windows printing dialog Go to Page Layout tab -----> Page Setup group -----> Page Setup --------> Margins tab

under the margins tab you should see an option labeled gutter that controls these margins

TechGuy_82, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

My gmail printing is giving me hugh margins problems and I cant figure out how to fix it.

1. My gmail printing is giving me hugh margins problems and I cant figure out how to fix it. - Similar Threads - gmail printing giving

2. I cant figure out the problem:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant figure out the problem:: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  3. I cant figure out the problem:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant figure out the problem:: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  4. Cant figure out how to sign in

Cant figure out how to sign in: I cant sign in to PC anymore. I got this PC for years now and this is the first time happened. I dont know what changes in the past days since im not the one who used the PC but, when I got it back I was able to sign in once and now I dont know my sign in page is missing. I...
  5. Cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant figure out how to sign in: I cant sign in to PC anymore. I got this PC for years now and this is the first time happened. I dont know what changes in the past days since im not the one who used the PC but, when I got it back I was able to sign in once and now I dont know my sign in page is missing. I...
  6. I cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant figure out how to sign in: My sign in page went missing in my device. I tried to restart multiple times but it just stuck at the welcome page. I cant figure out how to sign in and I cant remember any changes or updates happens on the device. Please help me....
  7. I cant figure out how to sign in

I cant figure out how to sign in: My sign in page went missing in my device. I tried to restart multiple times but it just stuck at the welcome page. I cant figure out how to sign in and I cant remember any changes or updates happens on the device. Please help me....
  8. I cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. i figure out how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i figure out how to fix this: 021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 00000398 Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.844, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8...
  10. help me to figure out this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me to figure out this problem: --------------------------- Windows Script Host --------------------------- Script: C:\Users\munee\AppData\Roaming\JVUDq\uMDuY.vbs Line: 1 Char: 43 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: (null) ---------------------------...