Windows 10: my google chrome doesn't open again

Discus and support my google chrome doesn't open again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my google chrome doesn't open again how to solve that??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by West Point1, Nov 29, 2022.

1. my google chrome doesn't open again

my google chrome doesn't open again how to solve that??

:)

West Point1, Nov 29, 2022

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Nov 29, 2022
  4. my google chrome doesn't open again

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

my google chrome doesn't open again

1. my google chrome doesn't open again - Similar Threads - google chrome doesn't

2. my google chrome doesn't open again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my google chrome doesn't open again: my google chrome doesn't open again how to solve that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-doesnt-open-again/ecf6f9ed-4aef-409d-bd62-a1458ed3525e
  3. Google Chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome will not open: I just got this Laptop and with Windows 11 I tried to download Google Chrome it installed but would not open for me to set up. Whenever I click on the icon nothing happens...
  4. My Google Chrome Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Google Chrome Doesn't work: Its says here : The site can't be reached (DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIG) Steps I did: 1. Changed the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and also its alternate to 8.8.4.4. 2. I allowed Google chrome both in private and public networks (Firewall) HELP ME! It still doesn't work submitted...
  5. google chrome is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome is not opening: the application has failed to start because it side-by-side configuration is incorrect.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-is-not-opening/a3cdf030-932d-47ff-b600-126b74d92256
  6. Google Chrome not not Opening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome not not Opening: I use Google Chrome for a lot of things and I can't get on because it won't let me. Every time I click on Chrome to open, it doesn't open. I have tried every method ranging from YouTube videos to comments like these and nothing seems to be working. Can anyone of you reply to...
  7. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome will not open: My google chrome will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/e7e33c03-3800-48fe-ae99-bd241f75b1c0
  8. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome will not open: Restarted my computer and now Google Chrome will not open up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/ac556932-f95f-4c55-887f-dbe4c5984b43
  9. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome will not open: Google chrome will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/5daf90aa-2128-4caf-9296-d3470efb3b3b
  10. Google Chrome doesn't open anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome doesn't open anymore: Hi. I have a PC that runs Windows 10 When I click on the Google Chrome icon (in the taskbar) it doesn't open anymore. What happened? What I could try to fix this problem? Thanks...