Windows 10: My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family.

Discus and support My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft i cant unlock the google chrome family is maded by my phone and in my pc i get locked.Some times it unlocks somehow.Can you help me... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BotoşMatei, Sep 29, 2021.

1. My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family.

Hello, Microsoft i cant unlock the google chrome family is maded by my phone and in my pc i get locked.Some times it unlocks somehow.Can you help me Microsoft?

:)

BotoşMatei, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family.

1. My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family. - Similar Threads - google chrome blocked

2. family features blocking google chrome!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family features blocking google chrome!!: there already an old thread but it had a non working solution. i am considering formatting the pc and putting Linux on it if this is not something that can be solved by changing Windows settings. thank you....
  3. family features blocking google chrome!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family features blocking google chrome!!: there already an old thread but it had a non working solution. i am considering formatting the pc and putting Linux on it if this is not something that can be solved by changing Windows settings. thank you....
  4. family features blocking google chrome!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?: I do not use Edge or Bing and after a recent invasive update from the former, I cannot open Google Chrome. Chrome flashes on and then immediately closes down. Is Microsoft blocking its use? I need to get Chrome back, I've tried removing and re-installing, to no avail. I need...
  6. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?: I do not use Edge or Bing and after a recent invasive update from the former, I cannot open Google Chrome. Chrome flashes on and then immediately closes down. Is Microsoft blocking its use? I need to get Chrome back, I've tried removing and re-installing, to no avail. I need...
  7. Microsoft Family Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Google Chrome: I downloaded Google Chrome and then made a new Google account so it is obviously not part of Microsoft Family, but would parents be able to still see the web history?...
  8. Microsoft Family Google Chrome

Microsoft Family Google Chrome: I downloaded Google Chrome and then made a new Google account so it is obviously not part of Microsoft Family, but would parents be able to still see the web history?...
  9. Can't use Google chrome on my laptop. It's blocked by Microsoft Family.

Can't use Google chrome on my laptop. It's blocked by Microsoft Family.: Hi for some reason i cant use google chrome on my laptop because it saying its been blocked by microsoft family has blocked it and when i go to request it unblocked it just doesnt let me. i find it very confusion because i am in charge of the account so why cant i just...
  10. Microsoft Family Features blocking google chrome

Microsoft Family Features blocking google chrome: Here's some background: Years ago my family got an xbox one, my dad made the parent account and me and my brother made our own child accounts to go as a family. A few years later I try to change my Microsoft account email to a new one which just has a few numbers at the...