Windows 10: My google chrome wont open so i deleted it and i tried re installing it and it wont install

Discus and support My google chrome wont open so i deleted it and i tried re installing it and it wont install in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My google chrome wont open so i deleted it and i tried re installing it and it wont install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SeanHenry2, Apr 30, 2021.

1. My google chrome wont open so i deleted it and i tried re installing it and it wont install

My google chrome wont open so i deleted it and i tried re installing it and it wont install

:)

SeanHenry2, Apr 30, 2021

2. Google Chrome Wont open

I downloaded google chrome it worked for a few days then crash and now the it wont open at all. I press it and it appears to load but will not open. It wont open when trying to run as administrator and I cant uninstall it. It is saying it is still open
    somewhere.

Sammywilliams1, Apr 30, 2021
  3. chrome wont open and wont screenshot on chrome

hi i recently had a problem with chrome opening up ...it did not want to open up so i decided to got to youtube and look it up so it told me to go to cmd command prompt right click and run as administrator type in netsch+ press enter then type in winsock
    reset +press enter and restart my computer the chrome button worked but only with administrator log in. .... i have to put in a password to enter my google chrome.... sigh... so i was like whatever but then in wont let me screenshot so i decided to just re
    download google chrome...mind u i was on the administrator account so i deleted all my downloads so i re downloaded the chrome and now the icon is blank and wont open up but only on the administrator account... the other accounts it still worked with administrator
    log in...so i tried restoring my download from my recycle bin.....didn't work so now i was watching you tube vids again and got the idea of deleting the program from control panel and so i did and it still wont open up on the administrator account......im
    thinking of trying a new wording in the cmd suggested by a you tube video to restart the whole system for chrome but i don' t want to mess things up more than i already did because i know squat help pretty plz sos

Lauragaleana, Apr 30, 2021
  4. My google chrome wont open so i deleted it and i tried re installing it and it wont install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

My google chrome wont open so i deleted it and i tried re installing it and it wont install

1. My google chrome wont open so i deleted it and i tried re installing it and it wont install - Similar Threads - google chrome wont

2. why wont google chrome app open

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  3. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  4. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Google Chrome wont uninstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome wont uninstall: I have windows 10 and I just recently added Google Chrome to my laptop, but ever since I added it whenever I go to launch it, it freezes up my computer and Chrome becomes unresponsive. I went to uninstall Chrome but it doesn't uninstall!! I've tried every way possible that...
  6. google chrome re-installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome re-installation: Hello I have ran into a huge problem,first of all my google chrome was working normally but suddenly all my google services stopped working,i had a major issue so i uninstalled google chrome on m laptop,but while re-installing through internet explorer i am facing issues ,...
  7. Google Chrome Wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Wont open: I downloaded google chrome it worked for a few days then crash and now the it wont open at all. I press it and it appears to load but will not open. It wont open when trying to run as administrator and I cant uninstall it. It is saying it is still open somewhere....
  8. Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot: I am unable to open Chrome from my desktop. I have tried to uninstall after a reboot, but it says I must close chrome pages first. I don't have any pages open at all. Using Windows 10. Asus laptop, 8 months old....
  9. google chrome wont respond

google chrome wont respond: Google chrome wont load now, comes up with 'not responding'. These last couple of days it was really, really slow and sometimes would come up with that 'not responding' but then would correct itself but now it wont load at all and trying to navigate around any system on the...
  10. Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore

Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore: When I used to restart/open up my computer, Google Chrome used to open automatically all the time with the url thing usually being the first thing to open at the top of the screen. All my bookmarks and actual history was on there and I was very satisfied with it as it made...