Windows 10: My GPU is not working

Discus and support My GPU is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My GPU IntelR Graphics 630 is not working. It's always at a 0% of usage. I don't know how to solve it. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarioMunoz41, Mar 21, 2022.

1. My GPU is not working

My GPU IntelR Graphics 630 is not working. It's always at a 0% of usage. I don't know how to solve it. Any help?

:)

MarioMunoz41, Mar 21, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 21, 2022
  3. axe0 Win User
    B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

4. My GPU is not working

having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

My GPU is not working

1. My GPU is not working - Similar Threads - GPU working

2. Will my GPU work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my GPU work on Windows 10?: I have One Nvidia A1310 Old Mac pro card but Will it work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-gpu-work-on-windows-10/ed00f427-8ee7-43d5-b345-23ed3e3afe87
  3. Will my GPU work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my GPU work on Windows 10?: I have One Nvidia A1310 Old Mac pro card but Will it work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-gpu-work-on-windows-10/ed00f427-8ee7-43d5-b345-23ed3e3afe87
  4. Will my GPU work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  6. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  7. Why has my GPU stopped working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my GPU stopped working?: Hello. Recently I made an upgrade to my CPU. I upgraded from an Intel Core i3-9100F to an Intel Core i5-9600K. After removing the old CPU and installing the new one I cleaned up the rest of my PC with some air and replugged in all my cables and wires. After passing the boot...
  8. Why has my GPU stopped working?

Why has my GPU stopped working?: Hello. Recently I made an upgrade to my CPU. I upgraded from an Intel Core i3-9100F to an Intel Core i5-9600K. After removing the old CPU and installing the new one I cleaned up the rest of my PC with some air and replugged in all my cables and wires. After passing the boot...
  9. Nvidia GPU not working

Nvidia GPU not working: My Nvidia GPU has recently not been working due to some driver related issues I think. It all started with error 43, which stopped me from using my Nvidia GPU. I tried updating my GPU but it didn't work. I even tried to use DDU to reinstall my GPU but that didn't work either....
  10. Nvidia GPU not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not working: My Nvidia GPU has recently not been working due to some driver related issues I think. It all started with error 43, which stopped me from using my Nvidia GPU. I tried updating my GPU but it didn't work. I even tried to use DDU to reinstall my GPU but that didn't work either....