Windows 10: My GPUs is not working at all, or at 1,2% ultilization

Discus and support My GPUs is not working at all, or at 1,2% ultilization in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Heres my laptop status:- Dell Vostros 14 3000- 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80Hz- NVDIA GeForce MX330- 16 GB RAMIt seems like suddenly the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Game Mê, May 25, 2024.

1. Game Mê Win User

My GPUs is not working at all, or at 1,2% ultilization

Heres my laptop status:- Dell Vostros 14 3000- 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80Hz- NVDIA GeForce MX330- 16 GB RAMIt seems like suddenly the NVDIA GPU just doens't work while i playing games, eventhought I didn't change anything in the system, the setting of display graphic in the system and geForce control all at high performance and NVDIA high performance process core, but when i open task manager while playing game, the GPU sit at 0%.I figure out when i go to Control panel -> Device Manager -> Display Adapters then disable the Intel Graphic, which by then remain only the NVI

:)

Game Mê, May 25, 2024

2. Low cpu ultilization on all game and blender

Thank you ivan,

First, when i used to play game, average cpu ultilization is 40%-60% and gpu run normaly between 60%-80%. If the error happen, it changes into 0,5%-1% beside my gpu still working at 70%-90%

Second, i have test my system in cinebench

GPU : 7787 pts

CPU (Multi Core) : 703 pts

CPU (Single Core) : 89 pts (cpu run at 10-18% and sometimes drop to 7-10%, is it normal?)

MP Ratio : 7.93 x

In this case, my gpu run normal. But the cpu is not running at the begin but start running after 2 minutes.

Erfan Grifindo, May 25, 2024
  3. axe0 Win User
    B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

4. My GPUs is not working at all, or at 1,2% ultilization

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2024
Thema:

My GPUs is not working at all, or at 1,2% ultilization

1. My GPUs is not working at all, or at 1,2% ultilization - Similar Threads - GPUs working ultilization

2. My GPUs is not working at all, or at 1,2% ultilization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My GPUs is not working at all, or at 1,2% ultilization: Heres my laptop status:- Dell Vostros 14 3000- 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80Hz- NVDIA GeForce MX330- 16 GB RAMIt seems like suddenly the NVDIA GPU just doens't work while i playing games, eventhought I didn't change anything in the system, the setting of display...
  3. Low cpu ultilization on all game and blender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low cpu ultilization on all game and blender: Hello, i have problem with my laptop that always have low cpu usage when gaming and blender. This can be happen but not everytimes when i force close my game or sometimes there is error with geforce experience/other application. I have tried reset my laptop few times and it...
  4. Low cpu ultilization on all game and blender

Low cpu ultilization on all game and blender: Hello, i have problem with my laptop that always have low cpu usage when gaming and blender. This can be happen but not everytimes when i force close my game or sometimes there is error with geforce experience/other application. I have tried reset my laptop few times and it...
  5. 2 in 1 touchpad not working

2 in 1 touchpad not working: Hi all,I have an ASUS 2 in 1 laptop i purchase in 2019 that came with windows 10, and installed windows 11. I used to use the laptop with a separate keyboard and mouse and extra screen so I don't know when this started happening, but the mouse touchpad currently does not...
  6. 2 in 1 touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 in 1 touchpad not working: Hi all,I have an ASUS 2 in 1 laptop i purchase in 2019 that came with windows 10, and installed windows 11. I used to use the laptop with a separate keyboard and mouse and extra screen so I don't know when this started happening, but the mouse touchpad currently does not...
  7. 2 x m.2 ssd's as 2 partitions, 1 for os and 1 for all other software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 x m.2 ssd's as 2 partitions, 1 for os and 1 for all other software: I have 3 m.2 nvme ssd's installed on my mobo. I want to use two of them as 2 partitions and the third for my data / files. Can I put os on 1 partition and all other software on the other partition and how do I achieve this?...
  8. 2 x m.2 ssd's as 2 partitions, 1 for os and 1 for all other software

2 x m.2 ssd's as 2 partitions, 1 for os and 1 for all other software: I have 3 m.2 nvme ssd's installed on my mobo. I want to use two of them as 2 partitions and the third for my data / files. Can I put os on 1 partition and all other software on the other partition and how do I achieve this?...
  9. How to use 2 GPUs for 1 display in Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use 2 GPUs for 1 display in Windows10: Hi, all. This is not my problem, my friend's one. He has a Laptop equipped with AMD A10-9600P including GPU R5 Bristol Ridge. The Laptop also has another GPU AMD R5 M430 with 2GB VRAM. That is, the Laptop has two GPUs and they seem to be connected through PCIe, share...
  10. 2-in-1 not rotating screen all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2-in-1 not rotating screen all of a sudden: Hello I need helps! I bought the Samsung Galaxy Book Flex and my screen was rotating automatically for the first few days and now it won't. I've checked drivers, auto-rotate is not locked, display settings are fine. Anyone have an idea what else I can troubleshoot? submitted...