Windows 10: My grand son 4years old did somthing to my home screan and it has all changed. How can i...

Discus and support My grand son 4years old did somthing to my home screan and it has all changed. How can i... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to restore my Lenovo home screen back to Nov.9 2018... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RexBudd, Nov 13, 2018.

1. RexBudd Win User

My grand son 4years old did somthing to my home screan and it has all changed. How can i...

I need to restore my Lenovo home screen back to Nov.9 2018

:)

RexBudd, Nov 13, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

administrator change from me to my son on laptop I bought for him

If your son has an account on the laptop already:

• Go to Control Panel (Windows + X keys together and choose Control Panel from the resulting menu)
    • Select User Accounts - Manage Another Account
    • Select your son's account and set its type to Administrator
    • If you want to delete your own account, close Control Panel, log out, log in under your son's account, go to the same place in Control Panel, Manage Accounts and delete your old account

If your son does not have an account on the laptop:

• Go to Control Panel (Windows + X keys together and choose Control Panel from the resulting menu)
    • Select User Accounts - Manage Another Account - Add a new User in PC Settings
    • In Settings select 'Family and other People', then 'Add someone else to this PC'
    • Create a new account for your son, if you wan you can skip the step to enter your son's email address by clicking 'I don't have this persons Sign-in Information' - 'Add a User without a Microsoft Account'
    • Enter your Son's Name and Password if required, set account type as administrator
    • If you want to delete your own account, close Control Panel, log out, log in under your son's account, go to the same place in Control Panel, Manage Accounts and delete your old account

DaveM121, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

My grand son 4years old did somthing to my home screan and it has all changed. How can i...

W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. My grand son 4years old did somthing to my home screan and it has all changed. How can i... - Similar Threads - grand son 4years

2. How to fix dead screan on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix dead screan on my laptop?: I pressed restart and it won’t do anything now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-dead-screan-on-my-laptop/ab3744c4-18d8-441f-b919-ff9d41a0c713
  3. How to fix dead screan on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix dead screan on my laptop?: I pressed restart and it won’t do anything now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-dead-screan-on-my-laptop/ab3744c4-18d8-441f-b919-ff9d41a0c713
  4. How do I change my 9 year old son from administrator to standard user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my 9 year old son from administrator to standard user?: Hi, my 9 year old son received his first laptop for Christmas and set himself up as an administrator. I have since realised that this allows him to override parental controls etc, so have added myself as an administrator. However, this does not give me the option to change...
  5. How do I change my 9 year old son from administrator to standard user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my 9 year old son from administrator to standard user?: Hi, my 9 year old son received his first laptop for Christmas and set himself up as an administrator. I have since realised that this allows him to override parental controls etc, so have added myself as an administrator. However, this does not give me the option to change...
  6. How did I accidentally change my home screen like this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How did I accidentally change my home screen like this?: I have a new touchscreen PC & after I booted it up, I started to remove & clean up all the junkware & tried to optimize the settings as much as I could & I must have did something because now my homescreen is gone & I get this in the picture. I no longer have any icons on...
  7. How do i change ownership of my computer to my son?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i change ownership of my computer to my son?: How do i change ownership of my computer to my son? When he signs into the computer under his own passwords, he still sees all my activity....
  8. How can I change my sons email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change my sons email account: How can I change my sons email account associated with his gamertag that is on my family account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-sons-email-account/580c0aeb-5980-4039-ae9b-9abe0505a0fd
  9. Trying to pass on my old pc to my son

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to pass on my old pc to my son: I just built a new pc and I'm having a few problems getting my old one ready to give to my son. I have 2 email accounts that I need to take off. I don't want to delete them and end up losing the account. I have them both set up on my new pc. OneDrive is synced between both...
  10. microsoft has my old email how to change it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft has my old email how to change it?: how to change my old email address for Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-has-my-old-email-how-to-change-it/2b6bddc4-1df9-426a-a610-1c13edb42252