Windows 10: my granddaughter accidently clicked on an add and a pop up came up from Microsoft with a...

Discus and support my granddaughter accidently clicked on an add and a pop up came up from Microsoft with a... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My granddaughter accidently clicked on an add and pop ups came on from Microsoft with a phone number saying to call. There was a voice through the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TK38, Dec 5, 2022.

1. TK38 Win User

my granddaughter accidently clicked on an add and a pop up came up from Microsoft with a...

My granddaughter accidently clicked on an add and pop ups came on from Microsoft with a phone number saying to call. There was a voice through the speakers saying do not close out but call immmediately.

:)

TK38, Dec 5, 2022

2. new tower for granddaughter

Hi checked both 24pins and tried granddaughters ram and graphics card in mine and it worked okay, I think I have had enough for today, don't know what to do about the processors the i7 mine and the granddaughters motherboard came from Scan and I paid for the extra 28 day accident cover the i5 isn't so it would be better if I tried my i7 in the granddaughters motherboard as they have both got the 28 day accident cover.

cookiemonster, Dec 5, 2022
  3. krusha03 Win User
    new tower for granddaughter

AFAK the accident thing is if you did something that is your fault (spilled water on the PC). This should be covered by the normal warranty. Plus normally if something happens to new hardware withing the first 30 days you should get it exchanged to new part for free and no need to send it and wait for repairs. Check the EU laws and the local consumer protection agency if scan is making problems but i think they are a reputable company and will make the exchange no problem

krusha03, Dec 5, 2022
  4. my granddaughter accidently clicked on an add and a pop up came up from Microsoft with a...

Paying granddaughter account

Hi Wanda,

Issues in adding a new payment instrument to the account can be caused by several reasons. It is possible that the billing address on your PayPal account is different from the billing address registered to your granddaughter's Xbox account.

To resolve your concern, you may click this
    link
    and follow the steps to update and manage the billing information for your granddaughter's account.

PayPal accounts are only available for some regions. If you are still unable to use your PayPal account, we strongly suggest that you contact PayPal support to check the account on this

link

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Loraine Mon, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

my granddaughter accidently clicked on an add and a pop up came up from Microsoft with a...

1. my granddaughter accidently clicked on an add and a pop up came up from Microsoft with a... - Similar Threads - granddaughter accidently clicked

2. After Sometime pop up came from Windows Host Script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Sometime pop up came from Windows Host Script: after 10 min a pop up came to my window from Windows Host Script. If i go to the details option then it shows me like this. I this this is a malware. Please help me to fix this...
  3. After Sometime pop up came from Windows Host Script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Sometime pop up came from Windows Host Script: after 10 min a pop up came to my window from Windows Host Script. If i go to the details option then it shows me like this. I this this is a malware. Please help me to fix this...
  4. Pop up message from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up message from Microsoft: I'm getting small pop up notice from Microsoft Solitaire while I'm working on other programs. How can I stop this? It's not a paid advertisement. It's pop up window for Microsoft....
  5. Pop up message from Microsoft

Pop up message from Microsoft: I'm getting small pop up notice from Microsoft Solitaire while I'm working on other programs. How can I stop this? It's not a paid advertisement. It's pop up window for Microsoft....
  6. Pop-up windows to add accounts not showing up

Pop-up windows to add accounts not showing up: I have multiple apps that have this issue. Pop-up windows won't open in: Bluetooth Settings when trying to add a device. Adding an email account in Mail & Calendar. Adding an account under Email & Accounts in Settings. When trying to improve facial recognition for my...
  7. Right click popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click popping up: How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-popping-up/81618467-9df7-4592-9565-c8ea3e0a1a46
  8. Pop Up from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop Up from Microsoft: There is a pop up from Microsoft which is we think not from Microsoft. This is by opening the Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Jigsaw and Microsoft Sudoku and also by the Microsoft Daily Challenges. If you play a daily challenge or try to then the pop up is coming and is...
  9. Microsoft Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Pop Up: I have a problem with this microsoft news app that keeps coming up on the top of my screen. I click " No Thanks" and it goes away and then a little later it comes back. When it comes back whatever I am working on freezes up and I get a message that reads "msn.com is not...
  10. pop up questions from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    pop up questions from Microsoft: I frequently get little messages from Microsoft (in a blue box, lower rh), but by the time I have read them they disappear. If they stayed on the screen a little longer, I might get to respond to them. Anyone else having the same problem? 4139