Windows 10: My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...

Discus and support My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks, nor can I. Is there a way how to solve the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amelia martinson, Feb 24, 2024.

1. My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...

My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks, nor can I. Is there a way how to solve the problem?

:)

Amelia martinson, Feb 24, 2024

2. Intel core i3-7100

In the test for windows 11 it's telling me that I have the Intel core i3-7100 and is not compatible with windows 11. But it is on the list to be compatible with windows 11. So why am I getting this message.

JohnMohilchock, Feb 24, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel core i3-7100

Hi John

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

The Intel Core i3-7100 is not on the list of supported processors for Windows 11.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

Microsoft were testing and adding some more processors, and did add some to the list, they indicate they have now completed testing, and no more processors will be added to the official list.

It is possible to install Windows 11 on an unsupported processor using the Windows 11 ISO, I have Windows 11 installed on an unsupported Core i7 7700QH processor and Windows 11 runs very smoothly, however Microsoft advise you do not do that, they will not be liable for any problems caused by doing that and also you would not receive Windows 11 updates

Another option would be to contact your PC manufacturer to see if that processor can be upgraded.

DaveM121, Feb 24, 2024
  4. btarunr Win User

My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...

1. My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,... - Similar Threads - grandma has aced

2. My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...: My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks, nor can I. Is there a way how to solve the problem?...
  3. My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...: My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks, nor can I. Is there a way how to solve the problem?...
  4. Camera on Intel Core i3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera on Intel Core i3: How do I get my built in camera to be sharper and clearer for Teams, Zoom and Meets meetings please?Thank you in advance.Wendy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-intel-core-i3/89073195-ac74-4297-9248-86e76a345f03
  5. Camera on Intel Core i3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera on Intel Core i3: How do I get my built in camera to be sharper and clearer for Teams, Zoom and Meets meetings please?Thank you in advance.Wendy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-intel-core-i3/89073195-ac74-4297-9248-86e76a345f03
  6. Cortana is stupid, but she still has great potential.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana is stupid, but she still has great potential.: We all know that Cortana was one of the smartest personal assistant several years ago. She could chat with you, tell you the weather tomorrow, add tasks to the to-do list. She could even sing a song! She provides the most personalized service by obtaining a large number of...
  7. Cortana is stupid, but she still has great potential.

Cortana is stupid, but she still has great potential.: We all know that Cortana was one of the smartest personal assistant several years ago. She could chat with you, tell you the weather tomorrow, add tasks to the to-do list. She could even sing a song! She provides the most personalized service by obtaining a large number of...
  8. Cortana is stupid, but she still has great potential.

in Cortana
  9. Intel core i3-7100

Intel core i3-7100: In the test for windows 11 it's telling me that I have the Intel core i3-7100 and is not compatible with windows 11. But it is on the list to be compatible with windows 11. So why am I getting this message....
  10. Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I are silver 1 and they are 5 stars pros so i understand taht they hate sinces game don't work when i end up in there servers [ATTACH] Thats the 1 need saving some in steam is using she. She is on 29 of 30 times doesn't...