Windows 10: My grandpa and I were wondering what those blue arrows meant, can someone explains us...

Discus and support My grandpa and I were wondering what those blue arrows meant, can someone explains us... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wiro13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kx4obz/my_grandpa_and_i_were_wondering_what_those_blue/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wiro13, Jan 14, 2021.

1. /u/Wiro13 Win User

My grandpa and I were wondering what those blue arrows meant, can someone explains us...

/u/Wiro13, Jan 14, 2021
  2. tozduman Win User

Two blue arrows at top right of icons

The files under Desktop folder have same issue. I solved problem using below steps.

• Right click to Desktop folder.
    • Click to Advanced button
    • Unchecked compress contents to save disk spaces. Click Ok, ok and apply
      buttons.

After these steps, arrows should be disappeared and also you can use below command to clear icon cache.

tozduman, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Autoruns or ShellExView should tell you which application is adding that Overlay.

Use the steps
    here

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 14, 2021
  4. malim Win User

My grandpa and I were wondering what those blue arrows meant, can someone explains us...

Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows

If there was one thing I was hoping to avoid, it's editing the imageres.dll. I see it in the .dll but I can't find it in Resource Hacker. I guess those annoying arrows aren't looking as bad as before. *Biggrin

malim, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. My grandpa and I were wondering what those blue arrows meant, can someone explains us... - Similar Threads - grandpa were wondering

2. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  3. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  4. Can someone explain what this means?

Can someone explain what this means?: I'm just trying to move files from one folder to another on my new laptop. Instead, File Explorer crashes, the entire screen flickers, then comes back to the desktop after a few seconds. When I went in search of anything that might be the cause of it, I looked at Error...
  5. I just need someone to explain what is meant by "the primary DNS suffix of this computer",...

I just need someone to explain what is meant by "the primary DNS suffix of this computer",...: I am renaming my desktop computer which is running Win 10 Home the latest W 10 update has been installed already. A window pops up after I put the new name in and it is asking 'what is the primary DNS suffix of my computer. I don't know what that is. Would someone please...
  6. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  7. Can someone tell me what are those files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what are those files: Screenshot Today I decided to look around folders and discs on my new pc to clean old files and things that didn't uinstall and I found these files in C:/ProgramData folder. What are those, can I delete them safely and why are they created there? Im not too smart but I think...
  8. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...
  9. can someone explain this??

can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...
  10. Someone explain what these services are

in Windows 10 Support
    Someone explain what these services are: Someone please explain what these services are sync Host_48962, user data access_48962, user data storage_48962. There are a few more too. 68584