Windows 10: My graphics aren't right on my HP laptop

Discus and support My graphics aren't right on my HP laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I set the graphics on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Neo1234, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Neo1234 Win User

My graphics aren't right on my HP laptop

How do I set the graphics on my laptop

:)

Neo1234, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

My graphics aren't right on my HP laptop [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Nov 18, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 18, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool My graphics aren't right on my HP laptop :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. My graphics aren't right on my HP laptop - Similar Threads - graphics aren't right

2. Updates just aren't working right on a brand new hp laptop, windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates just aren't working right on a brand new hp laptop, windows 11.: So I was following all the steps exactly and then it said it had updates, and there were a lot. It installed most of them but 1 said it failed and to restart so I did. After that it did the updates are underway and then booted up but it had 4 updates that wouldn't go through...
  3. Updates just aren't working right on a brand new hp laptop, windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates just aren't working right on a brand new hp laptop, windows 11.: So I was following all the steps exactly and then it said it had updates, and there were a lot. It installed most of them but 1 said it failed and to restart so I did. After that it did the updates are underway and then booted up but it had 4 updates that wouldn't go through...
  4. Why aren't my installations going to the right disk drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why aren't my installations going to the right disk drive?: Whenever I install something from chrome, it goes to my E: drive, but when I try to install the program from the installation wizard, and select the choice to download to E: it still attempts to download to the D: drive. What can I do to stop it from installing to the D:...
  5. Why aren't my installations going to the right disk drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why aren't my installations going to the right disk drive?: Whenever I install something from chrome, it goes to my E: drive, but when I try to install the program from the installation wizard, and select the choice to download to E: it still attempts to download to the D: drive. What can I do to stop it from installing to the D:...
  6. Why aren't my installations going to the right disk drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. new intel graphics on hp laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new intel graphics on hp laptop: i try to install from intel but get message that said graphic locked by hp how do i get around this. the driver is foe my 6 gen cpu help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-intel-graphics-on-hp-laptop/64c54640-602f-48d7-bf31-d769657ffae8
  8. My laptop keys aren't working.

My laptop keys aren't working.: A few weeks ago most of my laptop keys stopped working and I've needed to go into tablet mode to type every single time since then.I've tried multiple methods to try and fix my laptop keyboard, such as restarting my device, updating my keyboard's driver, deleting and...
  9. my hp laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my hp laptop: please show me how to delete my microsoft account because I am giving this laptop to my niece. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop/24767e89-e7e8-4ffb-83eb-fc1bd77b07ad"
  10. One of my disks aren't appearing on my laptop anymore!

One of my disks aren't appearing on my laptop anymore!: Hi there, So basically my laptop came with 1TB of HDD and right now I am only able to use like 500GB of it, the other 500GB seems to have gone missing and I can't seem to get it back.. I looked online and it told me to go on to disk management etc to try assign it but it...