Windows 10: My graphics driver is saying that I do not meet minimum requirements for Intel graphics drivers

Discus and support My graphics driver is saying that I do not meet minimum requirements for Intel graphics drivers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My games are beginning to lag, and my older games might or might not play ....so I went to download INTEL and it said that my computer does not meet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pinkwitch1, Apr 26, 2020.

1. My graphics driver is saying that I do not meet minimum requirements for Intel graphics drivers

My games are beginning to lag, and my older games might or might not play ....so I went to download INTEL and it said that my computer does not meet minimum requirements for the drivers to improve performance. Can I use NVIDIA instead, or what can I do about this problem?

:)

pinkwitch1, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Sam甯 Win User

My computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this intel graphics driver software.

Hi friends, i had already tried to install this intel graphics driver in windows 10, becaue computer appear instruction that, this computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this software. I downloaded intel graphisc installer form intel.com,
    then running file to install this software. But my PC x64 installed i5 core CPU / nVIDIA GPU. I also tried deleted that nVIDIA then again running intel graphisc installer to install this software, but still same, this computer does not meet this minimum requirement
    for installing this software. And automatically online is no update software. May i know, intel graphics driver vs nVIDIA which is better...Thanks

Sam甯, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Dominas Win User
    Intel HD graphics update error: computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

Hello. So, I upgraded to Windows 10 and now I've got Intel HD graphics. And I can't play Minecraft. I tried to upgrade the drivers, but I always get an error: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software. Can anyone help
    me?

Original Title: Drivers

Dominas, Apr 26, 2020
  4. LemP Win User

My graphics driver is saying that I do not meet minimum requirements for Intel graphics drivers

Intel HD4400 Graphics Driver

I see that I had mis-read your original question. For some reason, I thought you were looking for the HD4000 graphics driver rather than the HD4400.

My mistake aside, you're trying to install the wrong driver, which is why you're getting the error. The i3-4130 is a 4th generation processor and it does incorporate HD 4400 graphics.

As shown on the Intel page I linked earlier (Understanding the Intel® Graphics Driver Version Number),
    Windows 7 drivers for 4th generation processors have an Intel package designation starting 15.36. Drivers starting with 15.40 are for Intel's Braswell platform (e.g., Atom processors) or for 5th generation iN-xxxx processors -- or for 4th generation processors
    when used in a Windows 10 system.

The best way to ensure that you get the correct and latest driver version for you i3-4130 is to use Intel's Driver & Support Assistant. Click the "Get Started" button here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/80939/graphics-drivers.html

You also, however, can go directly here:
    https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/81497/graphics-drivers/graphics-for-4th-generation-intel-processors/intel-hd-graphics-4400.html
    On that page, you want the second from the top -- 15.36.35.5057 The driver starting with 15.40 is
    for 4th gen processors when using Windows 10 -- which is why you got the message that your Windows 7 system doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

The download page for that driver (Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows 7*/8.1* [15.36])
    shows that it is "the last planned Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 on 4th generation Intel® platforms." And if you scroll down to the list of products, you'll see your i3-4130. The Release Notes (https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28165/eng/ReleaseNotes_15.36.35.5057.pdf)
    show what features are supported. You can see if this satisfies the Houdini requirements

Thema:

My graphics driver is saying that I do not meet minimum requirements for Intel graphics drivers

1. My graphics driver is saying that I do not meet minimum requirements for Intel graphics drivers - Similar Threads - graphics driver saying

2. Deleted my Intel Graphics Driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted my Intel Graphics Driver.: So yeah, I have accidentally deleted my driver for that flickering problem in my computer, and I probably should've done it in safe mode or not, now it's just not loading "Preparing Automatic Repair" I left it for 1 hour, but it's still not loading. I need help....
  3. Deleted my Intel Graphics Driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted my Intel Graphics Driver.: So yeah, I have accidentally deleted my driver for that flickering problem in my computer, and I probably should've done it in safe mode or not, now it's just not loading "Preparing Automatic Repair" I left it for 1 hour, but it's still not loading. I need help....
  4. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  5. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  6. Intel Graphic driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Graphic driver: Hi, I have intel Core i5-7400 @3.00GHz motherboard and it haven't show me intel graphic driver on windows manager. when i install the software manually it show me an error on device manager error code 31. How can i install my intel driver?...
  7. Intel graphics driver

Intel graphics driver: Hi Dear all I want to support for my Acer aspire 4739z,Intel pentium p6200,DDR3 2gb with vga onboard Previously I have used Windows 8.1 that's no problem, But right now I have installed Windows 10 2004 here is problem because not supported from Intel due to Hd Graphics...
  8. the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to...: the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to enable inference on the Intel Integrated GPU Any one know this? [IMG]...
  9. intel graphic driver

intel graphic driver: On 6/8/10 installed new feature update, the next day my red colors were pink. I checked Intel control panel and checked color settings to find green was green, blue was blue, but red was pink. I checked device manager and check Intel(R) HD graphics family and it noted...
  10. My computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this intel graphics...

My computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this intel graphics...: Hi friends, i had already tried to install this intel graphics driver in windows 10, becaue computer appear instruction that, this computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this software. I downloaded intel graphisc installer form intel.com, then running...