Windows 10: My GTA: SA save files are gone after i troubleshooted the program

Discus and support My GTA: SA save files are gone after i troubleshooted the program in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i was trying to launch GTA: SA in windows 10 but it didn't wanna launch nothing appeared on the desktop so i troubleshooted the program or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MilošSmiljanić, Apr 24, 2021.

1. My GTA: SA save files are gone after i troubleshooted the program

So i was trying to launch GTA: SA in windows 10 but it didn't wanna launch nothing appeared on the desktop so i troubleshooted the program or troubleshot idk how to spell it then i launched it and the save files were missing. I though it was because i troubleshot the program and it installed another GTA: SA user files folder. Then i opened my documents and there weren't 2 Gta Sa User files there was one so i clicked on that one folder and there were save files so i though maybe they put that folder in something else not documents so i searched trough pc and there wasn't any other folder. I t

:)

MilošSmiljanić, Apr 24, 2021
  2. R.mali Win User

GTA SA NOT WORKING

I m facing a problem running gta sa on windows 10. it did worked once when i got a pop up of installing direct play but after that the file isnt displaying its running in the background when i saw it tin the task manager the file
    was running but wasnt displaying.i tried all the possible ways like troubleshooting compatibilty or changing the compatibilty, disabling then again enabling the direct play. adding the application in dep but doesnt work . HELP ME WITH THIS

R.mali, Apr 24, 2021
  3. DirectX 9.0 , DirectX 12 and GTA SA (Grand Theft Auto San Andreas)

On my Toshiba satellite pro C850, I'm currently using Windows 10 with DirectX 12. Has GTA SA installed correctly.

On my Lenovo 1732A 1M, I'm currently using Windows 10 with DirectX 12. Has GTA SA installed correctly.

My Toshiba can run GTA SA perfectly fine

My Lenovo can't run GTA SA because it requires DirectX 9.0

On my Lenovo, when I run GTA SA I get a message saying -> "Grand Theft Auto SA requires at least DirectX version 9.0"

On my Toshiba, when I run GTA SA I am able to play it.

How does that make sense, both have the same Windows and DirectX version, but one can't run GTA SA because it needs DirectX 9.0

That just doesn't make sense to me to be honest

Can someone please help me out with this? What do I need to do?

JacobStout27, Apr 24, 2021
  4. My GTA: SA save files are gone after i troubleshooted the program

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

My GTA: SA save files are gone after i troubleshooted the program

1. My GTA: SA save files are gone after i troubleshooted the program - Similar Threads - GTA save files

2. How Can I Save Changes to Files in my Program Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Save Changes to Files in my Program Files?: Recently, I've been trying to save changes to a file in my program files, but when I try, it says that I "don't have permission to save in this location," even though I am the owner of my PC. Of course, this is Microsoft, so the error message was not helpful at all, telling...
  3. How Can I Save Changes to Files in my Program Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Save Changes to Files in my Program Files?: Recently, I've been trying to save changes to a file in my program files, but when I try, it says that I "don't have permission to save in this location," even though I am the owner of my PC. Of course, this is Microsoft, so the error message was not helpful at all, telling...
  4. Cannot find video mode GTA SA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find video mode GTA SA: HI, I recently upgraded to windows 11 from insider..I have GTA San Andreas...it works on win 10..but now in win 11 it cannot find video mode 800 X 768 X 60....I try change m resolution to 800 X 768 but in settings the minimum resolution is 1280 X 768..In windows 10 the...
  5. Half my files are gone after I shutdown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Half my files are gone after I shutdown: Shut down my laptop the night before and in the morning I turn it on half of my files are missing. And this is not right after the windows 10 update. I updared to windows 10 long time ago. I checked the recycle bin I didnt delete any of the files. Help me, please....
  6. All of my files and programs are gone!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my files and programs are gone!: I turned on my windows 10 computer after a power outage andwhen it restarted it was Windows 7; all of my files and programs aregone. What happened? How can I get Windows 10 and my stuff back? Isit hidden on a partition of my hard drive? How do I access it?...
  7. GTA SA NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA SA NOT WORKING: I m facing a problem running gta sa on windows 10. it did worked once when i got a pop up of installing direct play but after that the file isnt displaying its running in the background when i saw it tin the task manager the file was running but wasnt displaying.i tried all...
  8. When I restarted my computer, all my files were gone. My gmail accounts are gone, saved...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I restarted my computer, all my files were gone. My gmail accounts are gone, saved...: I just restarted my computer and now everything is gone. It's like setting up a brand new computer. Since I'm accessing the internet from a foreign country, the language was also changed from English to Arabic. My files are gone. I don't know how to get them. I figured...
  9. Programs unable to save files in my documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs unable to save files in my documents: Hello, I need help with my Windows machine. I have built my first custom PC, I first installed windows 10 without a key, later I bought a key for Windows 10 Pro and upgraded it. The problem I have is that some of my software can't work properly, because they are unable to...
  10. GTA SA Windows Store Lag!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA SA Windows Store Lag!?: I bought it from the Microsoft store, the game is very slow, runs at 25fps, I have an original version (pc-dvd) and runs at 100+ fps. My Computer Specifications: i7-7700 HQ 16GB of RAM GTX 1050Ti 1TB storage (I have already updated all the drivers and I just formatted...